New User Titles Active

how does one get custom user titles?

You don't, it isn't done anymore because people kept overwhelming Pat with it and then bugging him every 3 seconds WHERE IS MY TITLE, assuming the guy had no life.

So I'm almost to 750 posts and I'm all like, "Hell yeah just a lil bit to go for Lin Kuei Assassin." I look at this thread and Lin kuei is 2,000...

Fuuuuuck D':

Lol guys, we should not care too much about our titles. They will come along as we post. What we should really focus on is the quality of our posts and contribute effectively towards the forum. As Jade always says, Quality > Quantity. :)

Hmm I was just thinking, perhaps the winners of the forthcoming yearly awards could be awarded with special titles (for example Best Poster 2011) or something similar? Just some ideas and suggestions Im throwing out. :p

Hmm I was just thinking, perhaps the winners of the forthcoming yearly awards could be awarded with special titles (for example Best Poster 2011) or something similar? Just some ideas and suggestions Im throwing out. :p

Yeah, but they have to be kickass names that demand respect and admiration from our peers.

Unless there's a way to freeze our user title at a certain point, I'll stop posting once I reach 2999 posts.

lol yeah. I always thought Special Forces Agent, and Shokan Prince were the lamest sounding titles on here, out of the higher ones. But they get cool again once you get to 5000.

lol yeah. I always thought Special Forces Agent, and Shokan Prince were the lamest sounding titles on here, out of the higher ones. But they get cool again once you get to 5000.

Hey lol Special Forces Agent is awesome :cool:

But Shokan Prince feels more like an insult :laugh:

*Looks at post count*

soon03.jpg

:rofl: