My Idiotic & Stupid, thoughts, hopes, & wishes, for the Next Mortal Kombat aka MK10.

My Idiotic & Stupid, thoughts, hopes, & wishes, for the Next Mortal Kombat aka MK10.

MY OWN PERSONAL HOPES/WISHES/ & THOUGHTS FOR MORTAL KOMBAT 10 AKA MK10 or even MK2012

Playable Charecters

Males
1.Scorpion
2.Noob Saibot
3.Quan Chi ( Playable subboss)
4.Sub-zero (Elder human or cyborg )
5.Smoke (human or cyborg )
6.Raiden
7.Ermac (( Possiblity do to his MK9 Ending ))
8.Rain
9.Fujin
10.Reiko
11.Bo Raicho
12.Kenshi
13.Mavado
14.Kai
15.Havik ( Unlockable )
16.Daegon ( Unlockable )
17.Tavin ( Unlockable )
18. Hsu Hao

Females
19.Kia
20.Jataaka
21.Sarena
22.Tanya ( Unlockable )
23.Skarlet
24.Frost ( Unlockable )
25.Nitara ( Unlockable )
26.Li Mei

Boss's & Suboss's

27.Moloch ( Boss pending on tower difficulty ingame only )
28.Onaga ( Boss pending on tower difficulty ingame only )
29.Goro ( subboss ingame only )
30.Kintaro ( subboss ingame only )
31.Motaro ( subboss ingame only )
32.Drahmin ( subboss Playable)
33.Shinnok ( Main Boss Pending on tower difficulty Playable )
34.Quan Chi ( subboss Playable )

D.L.C Exclusives
35.Chameleon ( DLC only )
36.Khameleon ( DLC only )
37.Ashrah ( DLC only )
38.Dairou ( DLC only )
39.Darrius ( DLC only )
40.Hotaru ( DLC only )
41. Blaze ( DLC only & normal size )
42. Jarek ( DLC only )

Possible cross do to MK10 plots & cross overs from MK9 touched up

43. Elder Kung Lao
44. Shang Tsung
45. Reptile
46. Sheeva
47. Baraka
48. Mileena
49. Nightwolf
50. Sector
51. Cyrax

Likely/Unlikely hopes in game & DLC possiblities

52. Tremor
53. Hydro
54. Belokk
55. Baphomet
56. Hornbuckle
57. Monster
58. Sujinko
59. Meat
60. Jade ( in some form or anther )

Re: My Idiotic & Stupid, thoughts, hopes, & wishes, for the Next Mortal Kombat aka MK

No Kano? pfffffffffffffffftttttt.

Re: My Idiotic & Stupid, thoughts, hopes, & wishes, for the Next Mortal Kombat aka MK

MY OWN PERSONAL HOPES/WISHES/ & THOUGHTS FOR MORTAL KOMBAT 10 AKA MK10 or even MK2012

Playable Charecters

Males
1.Scorpion
2.Noob Saibot
3.Quan Chi ( Playable subboss)
4.Sub-zero (Elder human or cyborg )
5.Smoke (human or cyborg )
6.Raiden
7.Ermac (( Possiblity do to his MK9 Ending ))
8.Rain
9.Fujin
10.Reiko
11.Bo Raicho
12.Kenshi
13.Mavado
14.Kai
15.Havik ( Unlockable )
16.Daegon ( Unlockable )
17.Tavin ( Unlockable )
18. Hsu Hao

Females
19.Kia
20.Jataaka
21.Sarena
22.Tanya ( Unlockable )
23.Skarlet
24.Frost ( Unlockable )
25.Nitara ( Unlockable )
26.Li Mei

Boss's & Suboss's

27.Moloch ( Boss pending on tower difficulty ingame only )
28.Onaga ( Boss pending on tower difficulty ingame only )
29.Goro ( subboss ingame only )
30.Kintaro ( subboss ingame only )
31.Motaro ( subboss ingame only )
32.Drahmin ( subboss Playable)
33.Shinnok ( Main Boss Pending on tower difficulty Playable )
34.Quan Chi ( subboss Playable )

D.L.C Exclusives
35.Chameleon ( DLC only )
36.Khameleon ( DLC only )
37.Ashrah ( DLC only )
38.Dairou ( DLC only )
39.Darrius ( DLC only )
40.Hotaru ( DLC only )
41. Blaze ( DLC only & normal size )
42. Jarek ( DLC only )

Possible cross do to MK10 plots & cross overs from MK9 touched up

43. Elder Kung Lao
44. Shang Tsung
45. Reptile
46. Sheeva
47. Baraka
48. Mileena
49. Nightwolf
50. Sector
51. Cyrax

Likely/Unlikely hopes in game & DLC possiblities

52. Tremor
53. Hydro
54. Belokk
55. Baphomet
56. Hornbuckle
57. Monster
58. Sujinko
59. Meat
60. Jade ( in some form or anther )

Wait what?
Mileena not playable :/
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Then again you didn't even have kitana, sonya, jade or even sindel, not likely, espically since you want Jataaka ~_~

well its hopes id like in the game and things i think may be in the game. mileena was a possible cross over from mk9 in my mind but not indefinet and jade was a likely/unlikely hope to be in it. and if Hsu Hao is in it doesnt that make Kano dead sense i thought Hso Hao was one of the last ones from whatever Kano was in according to Hsu Hao's bio? this is just a idea of what they mite do with some charecters id hope to be in it. but if Liue Kang is dead id rather not have Kitana in it.

granted i forgotabout johnny cage ect sonya ect living..oops

but forgetting is bc every time mircosoft fixes my xbox they send it back and it dies again a few days later so i havent had much Mortal Kombat video game time sense i got it earlier this year. *Sniffle* i may just buy a new xbox sense they cant seem to permanetly fix the problem in mine.. :(

and the only reason i brought back smoke was i figured if he did die but then you beat it with him and it shows hes a demon maybe he could come back in some form human or posses a cyborg = cyborg smoke or whatever even MKA form or simular. and sub was because...well I kind of figured he could be reprogrammed bc i found it od he was a zombie robot? in mk9 at one point.. so maybe raiden rewires him, fixes, and some how restores his human form into elder and noob is still alive idk just bc im hoping the next mk deals with the nethereal ect. idk it was just a idea is all
with some hope :/

well its hopes id like in the game and things i think may be in the game. mileena was a possible cross over from mk9 in my mind but not indefinet and jade was a likely/unlikely hope to be in it. and if Hsu Hao is in it doesnt that make Kano dead sense i thought Hso Hao was one of the last ones from whatever Kano was in according to Hsu Hao's bio? this is just a idea of what they mite do with some charecters id hope to be in it. but if Liue Kang is dead id rather not have Kitana in it.

Hsu Hao and Kano were both in MK: DA. You're thinking of Jarek, who was the supposed last Black Dragon member in MK4

Jade, Reptile, and Sektor should all be one of the first ones on your lists. I am disappointed.
If it weren't for them I wouldn't have MK9; believe it or not.

ah jerek. okay i had it confused. man i havent played MKDA in so long iforgot Kano was in it. im eh okay as him in mk..okay im amazing with him lol...and to theo ther person, sector, jade and reptile are also part of why i got mk9 lol. but i was also trying to think of the next game a bit different and didnt wanna stick eveyrone from MK9 in it. lol. <.< granted im getting a bit tired of everyone (( as cool as some of it would be )) talking about merging killer instincts and MK or blaze blue and mk.. id rather see K.I in a street fighter smash up or a soulcaliber or some other fighter.. i like keeping my MK well MK. Im MKist!!! lol although i have high hopes for some new (( NONE MOVIE )) charecters. though personally eveyrone i talk too wants tremor or hornbuckle i kind of wanna see Baphomet or Belokk finally. but i THOUGHT ed said somthing about easter eggs in MK9 all becomming charecters eventually? idk i read some b.s some where when the orginal DLC for the game was in wait about it dont think or know if it was true but if it is then mk9 will have SOME descent dlc? like frost,tanya, and was it daegon and havik fighting or whoever it was. anyways. i just hope the next mk9 is allot more violent with a super long story mode. i didnt like how short this one was id of loved allot more detail like side stories to each charecter preferably each one taking a couple hours of scenes and play to beat. maybe a 100hours in story? idk

NO MILEENA NO MK, my final decission this thread is CLOSED!

:shock:

Onaga, Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, Moloch and Shinnok together?

:shock:

Onaga, Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, Moloch and Shinnok together?

I think he just posted all the fighter he likes and called it a day, does he know, goro killed onaga? or that he wiped out all black dragon members? really this guy needs to check out the Mk endings or something!