Fujin and Stryker

Evil Dead

why do you think those two names appear on the select screen?

Go down to MK online..............words go across the screen in three rows. The bottom row always says Deception..................the two rows above it say:

ChaosRealm
Outworld
NetherRealm
Fujin
Stryker

in random order. I just find it funny they put those two names and only those two names in there for some reason when the characters aren't on the game.

gee........this forum is popping.......it's so damn busy in here I can see why me posting something that has already been posted before would be bothersome........

- sigh -

note sarcasm.

you get like 4 new threads a day, if that...........if the topic has already been discussed, oh well. I'm not searching a dead forum.......if this were a busy place it'd be different........but it's not.

If you refuse to search a dead forum, then why post in it? Honestly. Look, I'm lazy as hell, but all you have to do is click "search" at the top of the page for fuck's sake. It's not like this topic has just been briefly touched upon either, it's been brought up in a thousand threads by a thousand people who are too god damn lazy to help themselves like you are.

What the hell is the point in helping someone who's not willing to search for five frickin' minutes?

I'm not looking for help.............just discussion on the topic.

I could search the forum............and read what people posted 2 months ago..........alot of those people aren't even here anymore. Now how do you carry on a conversation about a subject with somebody who stopped posting here a month ago?

That's why I don't search on dead forums..........because you can't conversate on the topic because the people who previously posted aren't around anymore. I'd rather start a new thread and discuss it with those members who do still post here..........that way if I make a post to them they will see it and reply whereas they couldn't if they left the board 2 months ago.

If this place was racking up 20 pages a day in new threads.........I'd search.....because the people who posted in the old thread would most likely still be around to conversate back with me.