The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: Maryse Mickie

We have a lot of sensitive members on this forum for some reason. Makes me wonder how they can be fans of a game with so much violence and cursing in it.

Last time I checked, this was a public forum. There's no age limitation to the site. I wish there was though.

I'm pretty sure there's a wrestling section for random blurbs like that.

That being said, Maryse looks no different from the other thousand blonde fake-boobed bimbos running around.

Brunettes for the win.

is this not in the wrestling section?...moving along...I'd also love to see some of the more intense matches come back to divas...like when Victoria fought Lita in a cage, or when Victoria fought Trish hardcore...or when Victoria did anything that she does well with anyhow...

is this not in the wrestling section?...moving along...I'd also love to see some of the more intense matches come back to divas...like when Victoria fought Lita in a cage, or when Victoria fought Trish hardcore...or when Victoria did anything that she does well with anyhow...

First off, I edited your opening post. Watch your language please. Regardless of the video game rating system, this forum is open to anyone of any age. If they are below the required age to play MK but their parents allow them to, that's a different story, but in the forum, we choose our language carefully as to not offend people. There are some young members here who don't need to be subjected to that sort of language.

Second, random thoughts like this are to be posted in this thread. Otherwise, it is spam, so please direct any further random thoughts here. Thanks.

95% of the Divas are useless. Maryse is my second favourite and she has imroved but she can stand to do a lot more in the ring. Mickie and Gail are also great but really screwed up their match on Raw. Beth is my favourite and her VS Natalya would be great to see, since they are both pretty much of equal size, but probably wont happen because the WWE likes to omit good feuds.

Got tickets to Raw on September 14th. East floor (behind the commentators), 4th row. It's going to be awesome.

I wish the Women's wrestling was as good as when Molly Holly, Lita, Trish, Jaqueline, Chyna and Ivory were around, real wrestlers not just lookers. Mickie James, Victoria and Nattie Neidhart are good. The rest are just garbage in my book though I haven't seen much of the much touted Gail Kim.

Re: Umaga Passes Away

Oh crap... Although I wasn't a fan of his, he was a great wrestler. Very unfortunate.. How did he pass away?

Re: Umaga Passes Away

to add to tim's post, On Thursday night he was sitting watching TV, when his wife came home a few hours later she found him not breathing and blood coming from his nose. He was in a critical state since that and when in hospital he suffered another major heart attack which killed him

Looks like WrestleMania 26 will have either Shawn Michaels VS Undertaker, Shawn Michaels VS Bret Hart, Undertaker VS Bret Hart, all 3 of them, Bret Hart as guest referee for Shawn Michaels VS Undertaker and then Bret screws Shawn out of the win, or Undertaker will lose his win streak in the triple threat match because Bret Hart will beat Shawn Michaels for main event!!!

Jion,

Bret Hart has signed his contract and it will start on the 1st, While Bret has singed with WWE he has no interest in working with HHH or HBK although he might do a storyline with Vince. The main way I think things are going to work is that Bret will come in and work a programme with Vince obviously about the screw job and this will continue till WM where it is likly they will fight.

He has signed some some of contract which is mainly more of a speaking contract than it is wrestling as they hope he can give the Hart Dynasty a major push, Also with the Undertaker, their is no signs of him losing to shawn or any major superstar as Undertaker himself said that he would not end his streak to a major superstar, instead he would lose it to someone he could see as the next him.

I still think this will happen:

WrestleMania 26 will have a Triple Threat match for the World Heavyweight Title. The participants will be Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, and Bret Hart!!!

Or:

Bret Hart will screw Shawn Michaels out of beating Undertaker's win streak. So who will defeat Undertaker's win-streak? Lamus (I mean Sheamus)?

What about an MMA fighter from the UFC? Undertaker likes MMA...