The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Wow, you are getting worked HARD. Tis only an on screen relationship, calm yourself.

OMG REALLY?

In the end, she is just gonna screw him out of the title this Sunday so, yeah, Bryan is gonna be champ....and ewww at kissing Kane....just ewwww.

But, yeah, I legit <3 Punk, so of course I am gonna get jelly over some chick being all over him, real or not. It's normal when you are in love <3

So is punk the coolest guy you've ever met? and who is your goat faced moron?

I've got an Idea on who I think It might be. :)

Never met Punk, was within inches of him, but never actually got to talk to him or anything :/

Hmmmmm....goat faced moron....hard to narrow it down, actually. I used to hate Bryan but he is alright now, lol.

Last edited:
What's funny is if Jade ever got to talk to Punk I'd expect it to play out exactly like Kane/AJ did tonight. *ducks objects thrown at head*

I will say AJ is about a million times better in this role than I expected. The idea of a female character (figuratively) f'ing with the guys instead of just being eye candy is different than what WWE has done with women in the last decade or so.

Yeah, I hate when she touches Punk and oogles at him, but, as a character overall, I like her. I liked her when she first came along in NXT and she put on a great match when I was at a live show. She is one of the few females that is fairly likeable and really does bring some fresh air to that awful Diva's division.

Punk is gonna lose the title on Sunday, no doubt about it.

There's something about AJ that does it for me for some reason. I guess I dig crazy chicks too. Her making out with Kane is gross because in my mind he still has the nasty teeth he had when he was Isaac Yankem, DDS.

God how good was Heymen. This got me thinking could Brock vs triple H be leading up to Heymen being the New Wwe gm?

who nkew Aj could get that big of a pop? Hopfully Wwe uses the other divas to their strengths, like they have with her.

Yeah, but the 10-12 years away from the ring weren't so kind to him. Cool to see him back, though.

True, but he didn't look too bad for a 51 year old dude. I'm just happy my last memory of him won't be him horrifically fracturing his leg.

He doesnt look bad, but he's nothing in the looks department compared to Hulk Hogan. A strong man and a handsome man to boot!

Seriously i heard comentators in the day bigging up Hogan saying he was handsome. Wish i could find the match on VHs, but dont have a player anymore. Pld commentary was the best. I used to like when the Warrior would come to the ring and they would scream "Look!! He's Running!!!"

Some commentary is awful today. We used to have a Mike Knox drinking game during Raw when Mike Knox debuted . Seriously whenever they get new talent, listen how many times they say the said wrestlers name in a match. I know its meant to get folk used to them but it isnt necessary to hear Michael Cole going " This Mike Knox, Mike Knox, This Demented Mike Knox, Look at Mike Knox, Oh My! Mike Knox! Mike Knox"

True, but he didn't look too bad for a 51 year old dude. I'm just happy my last memory of him won't be him horrifically fracturing his leg.

Hell yeah, he looked awesome, and I hate most of the crowds when the old timers show up, no respect at all, they just sit there. Make some goddamn noise and respect them ffs.

@Jade
I was at toys r us and they had this portrait of punk. I should have taken a pick of it. When I saw it I thought I wonder if Jade has this. lol...

He doesnt look bad, but he's nothing in the looks department compared to Hulk Hogan. A strong man and a handsome man to boot!

Seriously i heard comentators in the day bigging up Hogan saying he was handsome. Wish i could find the match on VHs, but dont have a player anymore. Pld commentary was the best. I used to like when the Warrior would come to the ring and they would scream "Look!! He's Running!!!"

Some commentary is awful today. We used to have a Mike Knox drinking game during Raw when Mike Knox debuted . Seriously whenever they get new talent, listen how many times they say the said wrestlers name in a match. I know its meant to get folk used to them but it isnt necessary to hear Michael Cole going " This Mike Knox, Mike Knox, This Demented Mike Knox, Look at Mike Knox, Oh My! Mike Knox! Mike Knox"

That's actually a Vince/WWE quirk. If you ever actually pay attention to commentary (admittedly hard to do when it's Cole), you realize that they try to avoid pronouns whenever possible. It creates weird descriptions like "Edge is banging John Cena's head into the mat, how can John Cena survive this" instead of speaking how most normal people talk. Not surprisingly, JR was way better at it than anyone else so it wasn't as noticeable until he was gone.

That's actually a Vince/WWE quirk. If you ever actually pay attention to commentary (admittedly hard to do when it's Cole), you realize that they try to avoid pronouns whenever possible. It creates weird descriptions like "Edge is banging John Cena's head into the mat, how can John Cena survive this" instead of speaking how most normal people talk. Not surprisingly, JR was way better at it than anyone else so it wasn't as noticeable until he was gone.
Yes you are right. It really winds me up commentary today. The only guys i can stand are King and Booker T, just as i find Booker hillarious. I never thought i would say this but i prefer Tony Schiavone to Cole, at least Tony was funny in a laugh at him not with kind of way.

They also seem to flat out fail at the commentator rivalry type thing. I used to love it when King would come out with something absurd and JR would come across as utterly disgusted, Cole seems to fail totally at doing this. I prefer him as a heel commentator but
it was such a u-turn on a C grade at best commentator, its not the same as Lawler or Bobby or Jesse were back in the day, simple fact they were heels.

Okay, why is it that every husband I get in wrestling has some skank hitting on him?

GTFO, Madison.

EDIT: Oh hahahaha she just got turned down, nevermind, I love it when my men own a girl.