The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
You don't really hate me.

Nah, HHH is good, I like him. He isn't the best, IMO, but he sure can wrestle.

I don't think in the WWE there is a wrestling God, only Legends, and most of those are in the Hall of Fame, or gone away.

Like the Immortal Hulk Hogan lol. Anyway, HHH is like is God-like.

R.I.P. Eddie :(

Women should wrestle but they should have enough talent to actually be on the show. Mickie James, My Victoria, Trish, Lita, Gail Kim, Molly Holly, Trinity, April Hunter, those girls can actually hold their own. Ashley and the other divas search contestants suck...WWE should hire people with talent. Granted people will make mistakes...and botches will happen...but the original talent level should be considered by the hiring dept of the wwe

taker due for a title?

what do you think? think that the deadman deserves a title for being the best, being a badass, and for being the coolest??

LOL!

That would work out alright I suppose...Conniving, evil, I can see it

But the whole thing with Mickie and Trish being eachother and everything...seems like Mickie would be a pretty good Mileena

i wouldnt mind seeing taker hold the title.
mark henry = Hell no!
IMO the next world heavyweight champion should be MMMMMIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKKKKKKEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!................ ....................KKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, he's so cool! 8)

Darth Sadistic said:
Kennedy is awesome, but Mark Henry is the un-crowned Champion! 8)

WTF have you been smoking? Mark Henry? He is a joke. World's strongest man, BS! He is a waste of time and space.

Don't be playing. Mark Henry for World Champion!

What about.. hmm.. *thinks about a forgotten wrestler*

johnson-ahmed.JPG

Ahmed Johnson.. yeah, that'll do.

Ahmed Johnson for the-uh... intercontinental championship!!

KiraXX said:
Darth Sadistic said:
Kennedy is awesome, but Mark Henry is the un-crowned Champion! 8)

WTF have you been smoking? Mark Henry? He is a joke. World's strongest man, BS! He is a waste of time and space.

yeah seriously....he failed the other two times they tried to make him a big time wrestler.

Rated H... ....for Hardcore!!!!

Edge and Foley...... .....a team!!!!!!! :shock:

the quick Jist of it
On raw it was a triple threat hardcore match. edge v foley v tommy dreamer. Foley hits dreamer with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, then handed it to edge, and he beat dreamer with it. They then beat the holy hell out of dreamer, doing a combined spear-mr socko, then pinning him. Then edge and foley shook hands and congratulated each other and waltzed around like they were best friends.

I for one think this is an awesome storyline, i mean foley as a heel?!?!?, teaming up with edge!?!? :shock: , this is fantastic work by the wwe for a change.

Rated H?