The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I will be in attendance when Raw comes to Pittsburgh on May 14th. I'll try not to molest Jade's husband.

do you think brock is really fired? yes i know wwe isnt real lol, but someone here on trmk said he was fired for real. i didnt believe it for a second. like cenas back and im guessing not really injured. if cenas really was injured then why would they act out brock breaking hhh's arm? do you think brock will leave (fake that hes fired) for 2 months or so then come back for summerslam?

do you think brock is really fired? yes i know wwe isnt real lol, but someone here on trmk said he was fired for real. i didnt believe it for a second. like cenas back and im guessing not really injured. if cenas really was injured then why would they act out brock breaking hhh's arm? do you think brock will leave (fake that hes fired) for 2 months or so then come back for summerslam?
And I bet theres some idiot at home saying hes learned to take a chair shot to the arm. How do you learn to take a chair shot to the arm? I wisht JR still commentated

Brock's contract only has so many dates he has to work for the next year, they don't want to burn through them too fast so they did an angle to "send him home" to explain why he isn't on TV every week.

Oh my god, hahahaha, I love Dolph but it was utterly hilarious how he just tried to jump at Brodus Clay and it was like he hit a brick wall and lay there dead, lol.

God this ryback is just the stupidest character ever. WWE will never recreate Bill Goldburg. they tried to recreate Dave Batista and royally failed. ugh...

I don't think they were trying to recreate Goldberg intentionally, they seemed to be trying to create a new monster but because it was a bald guy beating people it got Goldberg chants. I actually kind of like how they are doing it, WWE spends so much time having guys trade wins and losses it's refreshing to see a new guy come in and kill people.

Gillberg > Goldberg

and I'm 100% serious

your opinion on wrestling will never be valid again.

I don't think they were trying to recreate Goldberg intentionally, they seemed to be trying to create a new monster but because it was a bald guy beating people it got Goldberg chants. I actually kind of like how they are doing it, WWE spends so much time having guys trade wins and losses it's refreshing to see a new guy come in and kill people.

Yeah. I just think if they really want to make him scary Have someone like Big Shows Wmd not even fase him or have him take down someone like Brodus Clay. having him take out no names at ppv's is a little much..

Goldberg had a great build, a mean spear and a sweet jackhammer but he was ****ing shit, otherwise. Nothing more than a really big guy with a minimal move set.

yea at least Gillberg was funny

Goldberg was just nothing more than flashy lights.... Think about it..

The Body, The Streak, The Entrance, the finishing move, that's it...

besides that Goldberg has nothing, no mic skills, and can't wrestle for shit...

yea at least Gillberg was funny

Goldberg was just nothing more than flashy lights.... Think about it..

The Body, The Streak, The Entrance, the finishing move, that's it...

besides that Goldberg has nothing, no mic skills, and can't wrestle for shit...

Dude the more you talk the more you show how little you really know about wrestling.

Dude the more you talk the more you show how little you really know about wrestling.

9wBYW.jpg

Yea sure Ames, whatever u say....

I know quite abit actually.

Sorry but your comments about Goldberg are ridiculous. Goldberg is not that great of a wrestler. He's a big guy with hardly a handful of moves he used each match. Without that build of a body and those muscles, he wouldn't be as popular.

You put The Marshall down for his comments and tell him to back up his but what about yours?

Fact of the matter is....Goldberg was size and power but his in ring skills were awful.

It's the same as people who say Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler of all time. No, he isn't, his wrestling skills were garbage, his CHARACTER is the greatest character of all time because that is what made him, not his in-ring skills.

Everyone is free to have an opinion, but, come on, amesie, you can't point and laugh at someone when Goldberg was an overrated wrestler. Again, he had power and size. I am not knocking him for that, but, as a wrestler overall.....he was never that spectacular in the ring.

Last edited:

As a professional wrestler, I'm confident in saying That you sir, have no idea what you are talking about.

Goldberg was garbage. he consistently injured people. His matches were abysmal. He was genuinely unaware of how to work a match that told any sort of story. Jade is right. He was a hype machine based on nothing but an entrance, a look, and a two step finisher.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2