The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I'll watch it just to see if he lives up to his fake name of Hulk =)

At 7:30pm tomorrow night, I will be totally moist in the front row of the Raw Supershow touching Punk.

Every time I go to wrestling, he is either injured or on Smackdown (and SD never came to town when he was there, it was always Raw).

Finally, I will see my husband and get arrested.

WORTH IT

um isnt raw on monday? not friday?

Um, this is not RAW, this is a Raw Supershow house show.

There is a difference.

This is not a televised event.

There is more wrestling, less talking, and no time constraints, so the wrestlers tend to interact with the crowd more and do unpredictable things they wouldn't do on TV.

You DO know that Raw and SD are not the only shows they do, right?

;)

Guessing you have never heard of a house show before, or never been to one, lol. They use house shows to 'test' audience reactions to matches and also have the wrestlers facing each other at a PPV put on a match to get a feel for how they work against each other, etc. for when it comes to the televised event.

=)

Um, this is not RAW, this is a Raw Supershow house show.

There is a difference.

This is not a televised event.

There is more wrestling, less talking, and no time constraints, so the wrestlers tend to interact with the crowd more and do unpredictable things they wouldn't do on TV.

You DO know that Raw and SD are not the only shows they do, right?

;)

Guessing you have never heard of a house show before, or never been to one, lol. They use house shows to 'test' audience reactions to matches and also have the wrestlers facing each other at a PPV put on a match to get a feel for how they work against each other, etc. for when it comes to the televised event.

=)

well i knew that, but when i saw the word "raw" then i thought you meant raw.

uh oh Jade, A CHALLENGER APPEARS:

AnrPv05CAAERma4.jpg

You are way behind, I already had my friends send it to me, lol. Everyone thought it was me <.<

The fact that she had Punk right there and she didn't even touch him blows my mind. I would have been all over that, clothes optional :p

WrestleReuinion is coming here in April so I bought my ticket for a photo op in Piper's Pit with none other than Piper himself.

I have no idea what I will say or do but I already told my hubby to be ready to be embarrassed because I will be in full Piper gear <.<

Last edited:
WrestleReuinion is coming here in April so I bought my ticket for a photo op in Piper's Pit with none other than Piper himself.
I have no idea what I will say or do but I already told my hubby to be ready to be embarrassed because I will be in full Piper gear <.<

I envy you!

I like that they are making Cena more serious and largely dropping the lame comedy part of his act, but holy balls did the rapper getup make him look like a goof after all these years.

Still, I think both guys were great tonight. It does kind of blow my mind that it took until 2012 for it to occur to anyone to use "We Will Rock You" in some form for the Rock.

I laughed my ass off when he started singing about how Cena's mom had trouble walking, LOLOLOLOOOL

I am buying tickets to see the Raw Super Show at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C.

LIVE.

My first WWE show, I've always wanted to go as a kid.