The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: Wrestling Rumours ??

I guess it is old, but I like the idea of two good wrestlers beating up and getting back at Vince.

Re: N.S.W.'s invitation.....

Sup Everybody, just wanted you to know that i hava ring show coming up this sunday at 435 westchester road bronx, NY 1045 something, anyway you can take the 2,5, or 6 train to 149th and third ave, or take the 1,2,19, or 32 bx bus to the same location. 10 bucks to watch, 15 bucks to wrestle, hope to see some of you there.

Re: N.S.W.'s invitation.....

is this more like WWE? like it have ringside?

No can do. I'm far away.

How old are you and pointman?

BTW, Where the picture ofany wrestles?

Last edited:
Cena def. Edge + Hell In A Cell Match

Man..anybody see this? Edge lost to Cena on his home ground. Loved it when he was thrown on the stack of two tables.

Vince kissed Big Show's ass...........Hahahahahha....!!!

Re: Cena def. Edge + Hell In A Cell Match

I didn't see Unforgiven, but they showed that part last night on RAW. Awsome night I bet on Sunday.

Yeah, what if John Cena lose, he got to go back to smackdown!, is that correct?

My older brother told me about that.

Edit:

Why don't we make the thread that will called "PPV Wrestling Result"?
Plus kept them as sticky.

Because we have an official wrestling/raw thread for that.

What a feckng screwjob!!!!! Cena sucks as champ, and should never have held it in the first place, never mind regaining it from the R Rated Superstar, who, unlike cena, actually DESERVES the title

On another note, great match between DX and the Mcmahons, and sad to see trish going from wwe :(

Don't get me started on how much I hate Cena as champ....

Well I had a feeling Cena was gonna win the TLC match since Cena couldn't win in his hometown, so Edge doesn't either.

And rumors suggest that it will be a Cena/Orton feud after Cena/Edge. I don't really like Orton either but I'd rather have him as champ than Cena.

Cena is The Marine

Cena is the Marine. The reason I put this thread here instead of in the Movies forum was because I wanted all you wrestling fans to tell me if this is the same Cena [john] that you talk about recently? I know jackshit about modern wrestling, so yeah. :mrgreen:

For those who haven't heard of or seen the official movie trailer? Please click below.

The Marine

Last edited:
Re: Cena is The Marine

Yeah it's the same John Cena from WWE. If you noticed, it also said WWE films.

Meh I think it'll be an ok movie, but I'll have to watch it to further my judgement.

Your favourite current wrestling promotion

Hopefully this wont be turned into a giant flame war, but I'd like to know what is your favourite promotion.

For me, it's kind of hard. I like the WWE because of it's high entertainment value. I like ROH because of it's wrestling. And I like CZW's ultraviolent wrestling. TNA does have it's moments (like X-Division and some tag teams) but they've been disapointing me for a while now because the focus is too much on veterans and not on the X-Division or something else.

In the end, I would have to go for WWE and ROH at a very close second.

Re: Your favourite current wrestling promotion

WWE though it was more awesome when it was WWF.

Ever since it turned to being WWE I haven't watched it much. Not just because of the name change but because wrestling just plain sucks now. It's boring and the same guys fight all the time. They have a lot of shitty wrestlers now too.

Re: Cena is The Marine

Mindless violence and action never goes to waste in these type of movies. And by the looks of The Marine, it will be no exception to that rule. I didn't notice the WWE thingymajiggy, dude.

Re: Smackdown vs raw 2007 myspace :)

No matter what the pics look like, i wont be buying the game, since the last one sucked so bad. Aint putting myself through the torture of realising i had wasted so much money on shite again

Ive heard an orton/hhh feud when DX splits....dont know for sure when that will be yet, but survivor series has been mentioned as the split...hope its not though, i really like DX