The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
http://www.fightscoops.com/video-tito-ortiz-talks-about-joining-wwe-after-last-ufc-fight/

Please wwe No. This guy is a total puss.

Speaking of metal and bad assery.

http://www.sescoops.com/jericho-punk-feud-hits-awards-show-wwe-takes-albert-signs/

ugh Wwe why? If this happens it will show how little they really do value the divas.

– “Miss USA” and Tough Enough contestant Rima Fakih has denied signing with WWE. She wrote Saturday on Twitter, “Not signed! #rumor.”

Fakih suggested last month during an interview with German celebrity gossip website Promiflash.de that she had signed a contract with WWE, stating, “You are the first to respond to me, but I can now tell you that I will definitely be part of WWE.”

Last edited:
Albert is far from metal and badassery. His new gimmick is an absolute joke. Fat white guy pretending to be asian? Hey, how about no.

^Yeah, I noticed after, lol. When I first saw the link, all I saw was 'Albert' and I was like 'wtf is amesie talking about?' lol

Hey, does anyone have an online subscription to f4wonline? I heard mine and Piper's twitter war with some idiot dissing him was posted!

CM punk is straight edge in real life

it's no gimmick
Please do some research towards current affairs on wrestling before you respond to something that is obviously a joke comment.

Im not even going to spell it out to you whats been happening in the Y2J-CM Punk feud for the last few weeks, you obviously havent been watching anything WWE related or if you havent you havent paid attention.

Jericho Speaks the Truth!!!

Nah. But get at'm jade whip dem asses. lol <3

I actually ended up getting a one month subscription for the audio, board and some news. Site has a lot of stuff so I am still wading through it, lol.

Anyway, to explain about the twitter war, I have two twitter accounts: the one listed to your left and TheLadyHotRod. Piper is my fav wrestler of all time and Punk is my current fav. I have my two alter egos (CM Punkette and LadyHotrod, lulz) so I had to use them both <3

SO, the other day, I was on Piper's twitter page, as usual, and some moron is dissing him for no reason at all. Of course, I step in, because Piper's been a husband of mine since I was 8 years old, so no mofo is gonna be talking smack to him in my presence. I tell the guy to show some respect and asked how pathetic he was.

I then go to bed.

I wake up the next day and DAAAAAAAAAMN, Piper had it out with this moron, and he made sure to include my name in his retaliation <3 I felt special because he didn't add anyone else, just had the guy he was responding to, me, and WrestleReunion (because some of the war had to do with some shit that this other guy alleges went down there).

It turns out that the guy who talked smack actually posed as someone from that website when he doesn't actually work there.

Nice. I see its a happy marriage. Lol that's so cool Jade piper is a badass. He gets in the ring and demands respect. Much like punk now hmmm could he be a clone?

Punk is the new Piper, I already came to that conclusion, lol. The difference is, Piper will always be better. I <3 Punk, of course, but Piper will forever be my #1.

Also, I google both of them enough to have noticed something interesting:

rpcmp.jpg

Jade, f4wonline is a great site. The Observer newsletter is the gold standard in wrestling, and the audio shows are great too. The news updates with Dave and Bryan are usually good (sometimes they get wrapped up a lot in MMA so be aware of that if it doesn't float your boat), and the Bryan and Vinny shows on Tuesday and Friday are usually good in a "two friends talking about wrestling" way. The Friday shows usually feature Bryan's Granny as a guest for the first half, she actually played a big role in helping him get started with his newsletter so it's kind of his way of honoring that by having her as a standing guest on one of his shows.

However, I'd probably avoid the board unless you are sadistic and wish to inflict pain on yourself. They kind of gave up on moderating all but the worst offenses so the stupid tends to run thick there.

The news and audio shows alone are worth the price of admission so I barely pay attention to the boards.

Jade, f4wonline is a great site. The Observer newsletter is the gold standard in wrestling, and the audio shows are great too. The news updates with Dave and Bryan are usually good (sometimes they get wrapped up a lot in MMA so be aware of that if it doesn't float your boat), and the Bryan and Vinny shows on Tuesday and Friday are usually good in a "two friends talking about wrestling" way. The Friday shows usually feature Bryan's Granny as a guest for the first half, she actually played a big role in helping him get started with his newsletter so it's kind of his way of honoring that by having her as a standing guest on one of his shows.

However, I'd probably avoid the board unless you are sadistic and wish to inflict pain on yourself. They kind of gave up on moderating all but the worst offenses so the stupid tends to run thick there.

The news and audio shows alone are worth the price of admission so I barely pay attention to the boards.
do not avoid the boards on wrestling sites, so easy to troll

I already got a one month subscription the other day and I love the audio shows!

I have already posted on the boards insulting AbilityLiving and no one was opposed to what I said.

*puts on shades*

They called me 'Mrs. Toombs', lol.

This is not fair, Jericho is the champion in my eyes. Anyone can pass the test the third time round, he had his chance he blew it. Jericho will destroy CM Drunk!! Then the whole world will know!! I have a friend who wrestled with CM Punk, hate to say despite what everyone says about his gimmick been true, its not, HE LOVES DRUGS. Filthy stinking drugs. The guy worked on an event with him in 1pw or 3PW in the uk years ago