The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
DX Reformation?!?!?!?!?

Ive heard a lot of rumours that DX are going to reform at vengeance. Can anyone confirm or deny these rumours??

If it is true then it is yet another good idea by the wwe :shock: (yes i know, shock horror)

Also who will the members be?? HHH and HBK obv, but will they bring back billy gunn, RD, x-pac etc, or will they put in new ppl, in which case who will they be??

First off, chances are if they don't reunite at next week's RAW, they will not reunite at all.
If they do, yes, it will be a good idea by WWE because they need a faction to take on the damn Spirit Squad faction.
And lastly, for right now, it looks like it will just be Michaels and HHH.

Let him keep "Burn in My Light". When he came out that week with the new music, I didn't know it was him at first because I wasn't used to the music. Besides, I didn't like that theme anyway.

cpov-3 said:
The Phenomenal One said:
cpov-3 said:
Okay i just want to say
mick shouldn't mick
because
It has to be someone like mankind tht should team up with edge
Sorry ta say man, but i dont have the slightest fuking clue what you were talking about there....can ya check what u rote and correct it so that it might make a slight bit of sense...thanks :)
sry about tht

Mick foley should'nt be himself because
he was always the nice guy
but
Mankind wasn't
so
mankind should team up with edge

Neither was Cactus Jack and he was more hardcore than Mankind, so I say bring him back.

wow i would think about watching wrestiling again if that happens. thats why wwf was the best. dx, rock, taker, masked kane, austin. that was the wwf in its prime. now everyones all huge and naked.

The Phenomenal One said:
Darth Sadistic said:
The Phenomenal One said:
Darth Sadistic said:
STO (Space Tornado Ogawa) is a sweep in which a wrestler wraps one arm across the chest of his/her opponent and sweeps the opponent's legs with his/her own leg to slam the other wrestler back-first. This can also be a lariat-legsweep combination to slam down opponent. Same as the judo sweep O-soto-gari. Naoya Ogawa adapted the move into pro wrestling, and was an Olympic judoka.

God someones defo been looking up his wrestling encyclopedia=P

:oops: :lol:

Hey its kool...it makes a chamge to find an englishman who can actually read :lol: :wink:
I think its great that you wrote that while spelling the word "change" wrong :lol: :lol:

RIPLIUKANG said:
^ That would be a good DX IMO, but I don't think it will happen.
me neither, but it would be great. hhh could be wwe champ, hbk I.C champ, Edge and Foley tag team champs and lita womans champ. DX with all the gold! :lol:

you also spelled "you" wrong :lol:

on topic i'm switching edge with christian on my current favourites list. I like christian overall, but im currently loving the edge and foley thing. yeah so its
5- daniels
4- christian
3- ken kennedy
2- Edge
1- Triple-H

The Immortal King said:
The Phenomenal One said:
Darth Sadistic said:
The Phenomenal One said:
Darth Sadistic said:
STO (Space Tornado Ogawa) is a sweep in which a wrestler wraps one arm across the chest of his/her opponent and sweeps the opponent's legs with his/her own leg to slam the other wrestler back-first. This can also be a lariat-legsweep combination to slam down opponent. Same as the judo sweep O-soto-gari. Naoya Ogawa adapted the move into pro wrestling, and was an Olympic judoka.

God someones defo been looking up his wrestling encyclopedia=P

:oops: :lol:

Hey its kool...it makes a chamge to find an englishman who can actually read :lol: :wink:
I think its great that you wrote that while spelling the word "change" wrong :lol: :lol:

lmao fuk off :lol: a thot u would back me up, but as usual u show ur hun instincts by supporting the english

The Immortal King said:
you also spelled "you" wrong :lol:

on topic i'm switching edge with christian on my current favourites list. I like christian overall, but im currently loving the edge and foley thing. yeah so its
5- daniels
4- christian
3- ken kennedy
2- Edge
1- Triple-H

gonnae leave my spelling alone!!!!!=P gd list ye hav there, except 4 kennedy....get rid ae him an thn thts u sorted