The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Gotta say, Kennedy is one of the better newer "talents" they've added to the WWE, but I gotta say the new champ should be: PAUL BURCHILL! It's time for Rey to "Walk the Plank"
trust you dude :lol:

I like burchill, but i'm officially turning this into a "give kennedy the title" thread! He's been out injured for ages but he still deserves the title when he gets back.

Kennedy v taker for the title. now there's a match!

taker would win, I'd bet my life on that. could we please get back on topic plz?? this isn't a "who do you think should have a title thread"

Coach is a bitch and the most annoying announcer ever on WWE/F. He should never be allowed anywhere near an announce booth ever again.

On the other hand though I di like him when he was an interviewer, just not as an announcer.

AND THANK GOD JR IS BACK(I do like Styles though, but just not the same without JR).

i like coach, styles is better...but your right. im sick of JR and even King. All he talks about is puppies....dude thats old. plus its sad for a 50 year old man to get horny like a 15 year old male when he see's a female wrestler. give me a break!

Midget Kong said:
women should wrestle.
the bimbos WWE employs should not.

I pray that some day you see Mickie Knuckles and Megumi Kudo.

also,Kudos to Immortal King for taking Cena down yet another peg.

I like the bimbos WWE employs, or at least most of em. And for the most part I dont give a damn how well they can wrestle as long as theyre half naked.

I miss the days of Kat and Terri always being in thongs and Miss Kitty always threatening to go nude.

undertaker3x7 said:
Midget Kong said:
women should wrestle.
the bimbos WWE employs should not.

I pray that some day you see Mickie Knuckles and Megumi Kudo.

also,Kudos to Immortal King for taking Cena down yet another peg.

I like the bimbos WWE employs, or at least most of em. And for the most part I dont give a damn how well they can wrestle as long as theyre half naked.

I miss the days of Kat and Terri always being in thongs and Miss Kitty always threatening to go nude.
well,heres my beef.
wrestling to me is about...well....Wrestling.
the wrestling aspect of the show should be the main focus.not a half naked cat fight that by right shouldn't be on a wrestling show.

to me,if I wanted to see two bimbos go at it in a cat fight I'd look for that.
if I wanted to see what they're trying to pass off as "Female Wrestlers" I'd probably watch WEW (womens extreme wrestling),Gloow,or whatever else they try and pass off as "Wrestling" even though it's just a glorified FAKE cat fight or just plain ol' shitty wrestling.they just happen to be female.

watch a bit of the Female wrestling in feds like IWA-MS (sometimes they'll have a bad female match but theres alot of Good matches with the likes of Mickie Knuckles and Ms. Chif)
some old FMW female wrestling matches,IWA Japan,now that is women's wrestling my friend!

don't get me wrong.I love half naked women (I also love both fully clothed and fully nude women),but I'd like my wrestling to be about WRESTLING.

when i did watch wrestling on a weekly basis i used to hate the women who couldnt wrestle. I hates womens wrestling unless it was with someone who could actually wrestle, which was why one of my favorite female wrestlers was molly holly. she was one of the best wrestlers they had for females. Trish, Gail Kim, Jazz, Ivory were all good, and they fire them all but Trish. Most of them cant wrestle, but i dont watch wrestling anymore very much. Ill turn on raw once in a while just to see whats going on.

1.Triple H
2. Mickie James (stry line)
3.RVD
4Umaga
5.ala sumthin ale whatever estrado (Fake cuban dude with annoying eyebrows and mouth)

^ Just kiddin
5.Kane

(haven't watched TNA 4 a while due to time)

KiraXX said:
Darth Sadistic said:
KiraXX said:
I'll give him respect in that he does put on some decent matches that stick out in people's minds...I just don't like him and I always want to see him lose...but he always seems to win or get out of it in some way shape or form. Just my opinion, but I don't like him.
So what you mean to say is that he is excellent as his heel character, and he is doing his job extremely well! :wink:

He does his heel character too well...even if and when he is a face i don't like him.

I think Mickie James should be Mileena though. Clone? Wanting to be Kitana / Trish and rule in her stead? Psychotic? F-ing Hot?
Actually I think Trish would make a good Sonya.

badboy012533 said:
KiraXX said:
Darth Sadistic said:
KiraXX said:
I'll give him respect in that he does put on some decent matches that stick out in people's minds...I just don't like him and I always want to see him lose...but he always seems to win or get out of it in some way shape or form. Just my opinion, but I don't like him.
So what you mean to say is that he is excellent as his heel character, and he is doing his job extremely well! :wink:

He does his heel character too well...even if and when he is a face i don't like him.

I think Mickie James should be Mileena though. Clone? Wanting to be Kitana / Trish and rule in her stead? Psychotic? F-ing Hot?
Fix the sig brad

cpov-3 said:
badboy012533 said:
KiraXX said:
Darth Sadistic said:
KiraXX said:

Fix the sig brad
No thanks. I actualy like this one! :D

I agree with the 4 or 5 moves line. It is what I call the 5 MOVES OF DOOM!

Clothesline, Clothesline, Spinout Powerbomb, 5 Knuckle Shuffle, FU.

Yet I can do that while I'm sleeping!

Rey Mysterio: Charity Case or Deserving Champion?

As the topic says, do you think he actually DESERVES then title? Or do you think he just lives up to being a CHARITY CASE?

I hate ta say it, but if eddie hadnt died then rey would never have been made champ..why??....because he is not championship material and does not deserve the title.....give it to angle!!!!!...at least he would deserve it!!

I gotta go with Penomenal on this. If Eddie had never died, they would never have had Rey become Champion. Maybe make a run for it, but never truely become it. He wouldn't be able to win an actual fight with quite a few of the "good" wrestlers.