The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
well if you didnt know.

(possible spoiler if you didnt see the latest sd!)
edge interfered in jbl vs mysterio's matched. edge spear'd mysterio when mysterio looked back and ran away with jbl chasing him. then after the replay masters did the masterlock out of no where on mysterio! then funaki tried to get him but missed. then, paul london (and someone else i couldn't see) tried to punched the masterpeice but he punched them both. NOW Hardcore Holly and LoD came to help mysterio. then the masterpiece ran away...

FUCK!! I forgot it was Friday, and missed Smackdown! Goddamnit...

I wanted to watch Hardy's return.

As for Booker T, I've never been a particularly huge fan. One of my favorite moments in the history of me watching wrestling was when he got his ass kicked by Stonecold in the Grocery store

I got WWE. If I was a wrestler, chances are I would be there or WCW cause im not crazy about high flying or hardcore, just some oldie wrestling will do for me.

XxJadexX said:
I hate Brock Lesnar. I was so happy to see him leave. He is just a boring guy. He doesn't interest me at all. Infact, he makes me hate wrestling even more. I miss classic wrestling.

I Agree i only liked the Super Plex on big show when the ring Broke. They Should bring back Goldberg

Midway to make TNA Wrestling game!

Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood
TNA Wrestling finally gets a videogame deal.
by Jon Robinson

October 25, 2005 - For the last couple of years, rumors have run rampant about a TNA videogame. First, EA looked to grab the license, but ultimately no agreement was reached. Next up was Rockstar, but TNA balked at the game ideas (you can't hit a wrestler with hot coffee!). Finally, sources now say that Midway has stepped up and signed TNA to an exclusive videogame deal, and it's no surprise as Viacom's Sumner Redstone has ties to both Spike (TNA's new home on TV) and the videogame publisher.

Word is that the game is in development for the PS2 and Xbox, and some wrestlers have already been brought in for initial motion-capture work.

It will be interesting what the creative minds at Midway have in store for TNA's innovative six-sided ring and matches like Ultimate X (wrestlers pulling moves off wires 15-feet above the ring) and Monster's Ball (thumbtacks, tables, and chairs…oh my!).

This isn't the first time Midway has stepped inside the squared-circle, but it has definitely been a while. Fans of wrestling games will remember that it was Midway who produced the extremely popular WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game. The game featured stars like Doink the Clown busting outrageous combos with his Circus Hammer, and The Undertaker would even smack you upside the head with a tombstone if you weren't careful. Wrestlemania was designed by members of the old NBA Jam team, and some of those designers, including Mark Turmell, still work for the Chicago publisher.

No word yet on when you might see stars like Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Raven, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe turn polygonal, but IGN Sports will keep you up to date as soon as more information is revealed about this title.

Credit: IGN.com
http://sports.ign.com/articles/661/661349p1.html

i hope they can make this game good!

Ive waited so long for this any finally, but i have a gamecube so i might not be able to play it for a while, but that is good news theyre finally making a TNA video game

Hmm interesting. Looks like the battle of Wrestling games is gonna heat up now that it's WWE vs Def Jam vs TNA.

I just hope they don't screw up the TNA game. Right now they have a lot of potential with the Monster's Ball and Ultimate X.

Spine Rip said:
Raven Wins

FATALITY

lol more like Jeff Jarrett wins! Brutality... he is like the HHH of TNA..well he thinks he is that good...but he is just a midcarder. If they keep giving him the title he will bring TNA down.

Bad news folks. J.R was gonna come back but not anymore because of his recent colon surgery. Also Vince didn't want him back this is leading to a couple of things:

1. Austin didn't like so he quit his match at Taboo Tuesday. (Also endangers a possible Hogan vs Austin)-Batista's replacing him
2. the WWE want Joey Styles to be the head announcer because they think he's the only guy that can successfully replace JR.(Unlike Coach)