The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
This is not fair, Jericho is the champion in my eyes. Anyone can pass the test the third time round, he had his chance he blew it. Jericho will destroy CM Drunk!! Then the whole world will know!! I have a friend who wrestled with CM Punk, hate to say despite what everyone says about his gimmick been true, its not, HE LOVES DRUGS. Filthy stinking drugs. The guy worked on an event with him in 1pw or 3PW in the uk years ago

You realize wrestling is a work right?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

For anyone who was cool enough to watch wrestling back in the day, Hakushi was one of my favourites for obvious reasons =)

You realize wrestling is a work right?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
No not at all, its still real to me damn it! Footballs fake. I never get when people speak in terms of kayfabe people get upset, yet complain about who holds pretend titles. The wrestling community is insane. Never happy, always complaining, never watch the product and read wrestling sites. The products been fairly good past few months imo, y2j pink feud has been hillarious, now people complain they shouldnt bring his family into it.

For anyone who was cool enough to watch wrestling back in the day, Hakushi was one of my favourites for obvious reasons =)
Why because he was crap and sported fake tattoos? Bastion booger owns everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
So i just watched this monday's raw thanks to youtube:_smile:

dear god Lesnar is super boring on the mic

I was so glad when Cena showed up, but then he didn't say shit

Last Raw was supposed to be the Draft Show, then they decided to not do that until June, so they had to fill 3 hours. That's how we ended up with the sobriety test and Brock and Johnny Ace having to carry a long promo segment.

Also Punk trying to act drunk proved to me he's legit straight edge, he's obviously never been drunk for real.

No not at all, its still real to me damn it! Footballs fake. I never get when people speak in terms of kayfabe people get upset, yet complain about who holds pretend titles. The wrestling community is insane. Never happy, always complaining, never watch the product and read wrestling sites. The products been fairly good past few months imo, y2j pink feud has been hillarious, now people complain they shouldnt bring his family into it.

Why because he was crap and sported fake tattoos? Bastion booger owns everyone

No, because he dressed like Raiden.

By the way, I don't really care if you hate any wrestlers I do, that is something that doesn't bother me at all, but you seem to be trolling quite a bit in this thread. If you could not do that, that would be great, thanks =)

Didn't Brock used to know how to talk on the mic? I mean granted if he had to fill all that time then maybe it wasn't his fault. But what he's said recently shows he's super rusty.

Unless they're giving him the John Cena treatment, where one used to know how to wrestle but suddenly forgot/one used to know how to talk on the mic but suddenly got beat up.

Didn't Brock used to know how to talk on the mic? I mean granted if he had to fill all that time then maybe it wasn't his fault. But what he's said recently shows he's super rusty.

Unless they're giving him the John Cena treatment, where one used to know how to wrestle but suddenly forgot/one used to know how to talk on the mic but suddenly got beat up.

lol, I thought that as well. He kinda made it like he was reading off a script....I couldn't take him seriously at all.

So I'd like to watch wrestling again just to see what's going on. And for some nostalgia.

Should I watch RAW or Smackdown? Which brand is really good right now?

No, because he dressed like Raiden.

By the way, I don't really care if you hate any wrestlers I do, that is something that doesn't bother me at all, but you seem to be trolling quite a bit in this thread. If you could not do that, that would be great, thanks =)

Not trolling, im a big punk fan I just like y2j better. Was attempting to add something new to the thread other than the usual how much jade likes punk, followed by skivies rattling on aboutt how much they like punk. The punk in 3pw/1pw story is something I was told by a friend who wrestled there. Prolly not true mind. Im not trying to troll at all. I think it shows how you picture yourself, considering how you percieve things immediately as I post something from a kayfabe angle concerning one of your wrestlers. Please get of your high horse. I expect a moral high ground response with lots of "lols" or a ban even, based on nothing other than your suspicions I may be trolling when im not. Stop assuming,the world doesnt revolve around you. The Hakushi thing was a joke, never saw the resemblance to Raiden, but see what you mean. When Bastion booger is brought up it usually indicates its a joke.

Last edited:
So Rey got the Wellness bannhammer again for 60 days. Just seems suspicious to me based on how they wanted him to come back *again* early from knee surgery and they were mad he wanted to work a lighter schedule. All of a sudden he gets tested while he's on the shelf and gets popped. Seems like a "we'll show this guy" WWE bullying tactic.

So Rey got the Wellness bannhammer again for 60 days. Just seems suspicious to me based on how they wanted him to come back *again* early from knee surgery and they were mad he wanted to work a lighter schedule. All of a sudden he gets tested while he's on the shelf and gets popped. Seems like a "we'll show this guy" WWE bullying tactic.
I highly doubt they would suspend him for 60 days by doctoring a wellness test. He still makes royalties from merchandise and WWE makes money from him. Like it or not hes one of their top stars and suspending him would do them no favors. If they did do that it would defy logic. They want him back so well suspend him because he wants to work a lighter schedule? Come on even WWE aren't that stupid. If such a thing occurred, don't you think Rey would know what hes put into his body since hes a professional athlete who used chemical enhancers would know alot about wouldn't take action? He could do them to high hell, he could pay for another test, comeback clean and take them to the dry cleaners.

WWE has punished guys more for them doing less. They have a very high school mentality a lot of the time. Now that Rey has two strikes, he doesn't have nearly the upperhand in negotiations he had before.

I'm not saying they 100% set him up, but if they did it wouldn't be the first time they cut their nose off to spite their face. In 1984, Sgt Slaughter was arguably their #2 babyface after Hulk Hogan, but that didn't stop them from cutting ties with him when he wouldn't include the WWF in on the deal he made to be a GI Joe character. They fired Ultimate Warrior several times in the 90s when he was still a big merchandise seller.

Also, this is also another example of how much of a joke the Wellness Policy is. Anyone who saw Rey in ECW (the original version) knows he's maybe 130 pounds on a good day naturally. He got a little bigger in WCW, probably with help, but still he was a size that could believably be legit. Then once he went to WWE he was suddenly 175-190 pounds and way more bloated looking. Not to mention the tell-tale HGH gut that guys who use long term tend to get. He's been that size for the better part of a decade and now all of a sudden he fails a drug test?

It actually becomes even more messed up if it turns out he failed for a non enhancer drug like painkillers/weed/etc. A good portion of the reason the guy's needed a million knee operations the last few years is because WWE keeps asking him to come back before he fully heals, and up until now he does. The one time he says no and gives himself the proper amount of healing time, he gets popped.

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan headlining the next PPV?

YES! YES! YES!

(well ok Cena vs Johnny Ace will be the actual main event, but not to me)

I seriously cannot believe WWE is making Lesnar use MMA style moves and are trying to incorporate it into Professional Wrestling. Seriously, "Ground and Pound", "Takedowns", "Hammerfists" and my most favourite, his new finishing maneuver, the "Kimura". Are WWE that desperate to grab fans that they need Lesnar to have this gimmick? Most likely it's gonna piss off MMA fans like myself and just make people who actually watch the sport laugh at wrestling and drive them away from wrestling for good. I'm honestly getting to that point.

I just read that Lesnar apparently flipped out backstage over the ending at Extreme Rules, as he was booked to make it seem like he crippled Cena when in Montreal Screwjob-type fashion Cena decided to cut a promo instead:

Spoiler:
Several sources stated that Lesnar lost it on a number of WWE officials and started to rip apart the dressing room. He was apparently upset over the John Cena promo that ended the pay-per-view.

Reports claim that the original plan was for Cena to be so beaten that he would have to be carried out of the building, despite winning the match. This would of left it open for Lesnar to brag that while he had lost the match by fluke, he won the war.

Lesnar perceived Cena as double crossing him when Cena decided to address the audience, causing Lesnar to then flip out on WWE officials. No word on how Lesnar calmed down, but the angle on Raw featuring Triple H's return was planned in advance as a way to remove Lesnar from WWE television.

Brock Lesnar's current deal with WWE only requires him to work two dates minimum, according to sources within the company.

That was then updated with the following:

Spoiler:
As seen on RAW last night, WWE temporarily wrote Brock Lesnar out of the storylines by having his contract status "up in the air" following the attack on Triple H in the opener. WWE's announcers stressed that Lesnar's future is in doubt with the company. WWE only has Lesnar for several dates per month and will have to come up with creative ways to keep him in and out of the storylines.

We noted earlier that Brock Lesnar had a meltdown backstage after his loss to John Cena at Extreme Rules. Lesnar was upset about Cena's post-match promo because the original plan had Cena getting stretchered out. Lesnar felt that he was made to look weak and WWE officials double crossed him.

F4Wonline.com reports that WWE's new mentality with Lesnar is that they're paying a lot of money for a guy who is not their top guy, so he should be used when he can to put over their top talents. People in Lesnar's camp were feeling like WWE was just testing Lesnar by having Cena cut the post-match speech.

Brock was told before the Extreme Rules match that Cena would go out on a stretcher and look totally incapacitated and be injured. Lesnar went nuts backstage in front of everyone, tearing things up and throwing a tantrum. Lesnar specifically yelled at Marc Carano, the assistant to John Laurinaitis, about how things are a mess and everything is wrong in WWE. Some felt that part of the tantrum was just an act by Lesnar to show to the locker room that he could quit at any minute. Some of those same people felt that WWE officials could have been involved in Lesnar trying to work the other talents.

Lesnar also suggested that Cena intentionally pulled down the top rope at Extreme Rules, causing him to nearly blow out his knee in the bad spot towards the end of the match where they both tumbled over to the floor. Again, most believe that there is no real heat between Cena and Lesnar over this and this also could have been part of an act by Lesnar.

Despite what's an act and what's part of the TV storylines, sources insist that Lesnar's status and future with WWE is a sticky situation. While Lesnar vs. Triple H is in the works for SummerSlam, some in the company are already predicting that he will end up working the remaining big pay-per-view events of 2012, Royal Rumble 2013 and then WrestleMania 29 before being done with the company.

So my question is this - is the WWE doing "inside jobs" now trying to work over the dirt sheet readers too? They've done stuff like that to catch everyone off guard before, but never psuedo-separate storylines like I'm curious this might be.

lol @ the bella twins getting fired

but I'm at the point where im getting bored again with the WWE

u bring back lesnar and have him lose to superman. WTF creative team?!

I just read that Lesnar apparently flipped out backstage over the ending at Extreme Rules, as he was booked to make it seem like he crippled Cena when in Montreal Screwjob-type fashion Cena decided to cut a promo instead:

Spoiler:

That was then updated with the following:

Spoiler:

So my question is this - is the WWE doing "inside jobs" now trying to work over the dirt sheet readers too? They've done stuff like that to catch everyone off guard before, but never psuedo-separate storylines like I'm curious this might be.

I ask that question also. I hope so, i actually despise wrestling fans who take for gospel everything they read on the internet. I agree with what Taker says in that some people have forgotten they were fans and decided they were experts, when really most actually know nothing, just an idea on how the company works.

It was hilarious earlier this year when some of the sites claimed the Rumble winner to be either Y2j or Orton. Neither happened. Then they went on to state that WWE planned for these men to win, but it was changed at the last minute.

Commenting on there prediction errors got me banned. Justin LeBar is an ass hole

lol @ the bella twins getting fired

but I'm at the point where im getting bored again with the WWE

u bring back lesnar and have him lose to superman. WTF creative team?!

They didn't get fired for real, it was played in to the story because their contracts were up and they decided not to resign.