The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I don't know about anyone else (well I could guess Jade), but I have the PPV ordered and set to record on my DVR tomorrow.

If the WWE really wanted to surprise everyone, they'd let Punk win. But right now this screams Montreal Screwjob #27412.

I mean it's not like they'd be losing anything, John Cena being "gone" from the promotion will last as long as everyone else who's lost one of these matches - a week.

If the WWE really wanted to surprise everyone, they'd let Punk win. But right now this screams Montreal Screwjob #27412.

I mean it's not like they'd be losing anything, John Cena being "gone" from the promotion will last as long as everyone else who's lost one of these matches - a week.

Punk wins, everyone is shocked that Cena is fired and Punk is leaving with the belt, Del Rio (my pick for the Raw MITB) cashes his briefcase, beats Punk, wins the belt, Punk leaves without the belt, Cena is not fired.

=)

Austin quit for real once (or "took his ball and went home" as WWE called it), I know they threatened to fire him in storyline a lot but I don't think they ever did it.

Punk wins, everyone is shocked that Cena is fired and Punk is leaving with the belt, Del Rio (my pick for the Raw MITB) cashes his briefcase, beats Punk, wins the belt, Punk leaves without the belt, Cena is not fired.

=)

You're right, they would do this and completely forget that Cena lost and should be gone lol

=)

This is how I see it going down.

Austin and Punk spoke about a possible WM match before so my thoughts are Punk is gone until then (which is almost be a year of absence) and then returning just in time to challenge Austin at WM28, so you get two old school vs new school matches.

I personally couldn't care less about The Rock and Cena. The Rock is a pussy who posts videos dissing Cena on social networks and Cena is a lame Superman (gets owned and then OMG LOOK HE IS SUDDENLY MAKING A COMEBACK AND HE WINS THE MATCH AFTER HE WAS JUST GETTING RIPPED APART FOR THE LAST 20 MINUTES). That match is going to be boring. Austin vs Punk makes me smile.

That's exactly what he is.

Get in the ring and say it. He disappears for months and the best he can do is upload a video the other day dissing Cena? Wow, UR A TOUGH GUY, ROCK.

Get in the ring and say it. He disappears for months and the best he can do is upload a video the other day dissing Cena? Wow, UR A TOUGH GUY, ROCK.

i'm not a scientist, but the average 8 Million dollars he makes to just show up at a movie set is a good reason to disappear lol

The best part is Rock tweeted a link to that video saying "my response to Cena" then Punk retweeted it adding "VIA SATELLITE"

The best part is Rock tweeted a link to that video saying "my response to Cena" then Punk retweeted it adding "VIA SATELLITE"

I saw that and laughed.

I posted a comment a while ago on Rock's page and the wuss never responded. He was insulting Punk and I made a similar comment that at least Punk doesn't appear via satellite. I was hoping Rock would insult me but he never did.

The truth can silence some people =)

I have Rico's autograph:

rico.jpg

He was my favorite wrestler back in the day.
Trolling in the ring, thats the way to go.