The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
XxJadexX said:
How much you wanna bet that was fake?

They just can't have RAW without him.
JR actually wanted to work a bit more behind the scenes and they were looking for a replacement in current UFC commentator Mike Goldberg.
Goldberg (not to be confused with former WCW wrestler Bill Goldberg) declined the offer after much thought but the WWE still went with the whole JR firing angle anyways without a replacement being named.
also from what I've been hearing Jerry "The King" Lawler is also thinking of calling it quits in the near future.

shit I sound like I've got a shit load of inside contacts hahaha,na...just read alot of wrestling related articles that seem to be interesting.

Megumi Kudo rules all other female wrestlers to ever step in the ring.
actually got me very emotionally involved in her matches and she's probably the best female DEATHMATCH worker ever.it's just too bad she retired.

and and I agree with XxJadexX,at least within the WWE,women's wrestling is crap now.

although Molly Holly had some good technical skills I must say.

only think that I like about this new chick from what I've seen is she's kinda stiff for a girl.perhaps she'll be the female Bob Holly of the WWE :lol: .

Jade,you need to watch a Megumi Kudo match,prefferably her retirment match against Shark T'suchia or a match between her and Combat Toyoda.

oh,oh,oh..you should also see Mickie Knuckles in IWA-MS,she's really nice too,I talked to her.
her and MsChif are probably the best in the US indy scene.

so know this Jade,there still are some great women wrestlers out there,you just wont see them on tv most likely.

XxJadexX said:
Just another big breasted, talentless WWE bimbo.
I can understand why you're quick to judge, but you should really give this girl a chance as she is the brightest female prospect wrestling has seen in a long time. She was known as Alexis Laree on the independant circuit, and here is a link to her site which shows that she has really worked hard for her opportunity. :D

http://www.alexislaree.net/index.php?p=biography.html

Josh Matthews would be the best replacement right now as his work on Velocity has been awesome. I too would like to see King go and be replaced by Joey Styles, Piper or even Dusty Rhodes.

Spine Rip said:
Josh Matthews would be the best replacement right now as his work on Velocity has been awesome. I too would like to see King go and be replaced by Joey Styles, Piper or even Dusty Rhodes.
dusty rhodes?!? :shock:

your kidding right?
I have an easier time understanding Ozzy Ozbourne and you want him commentating?
damn man,I know dusty's cool but c'mon,the guy would be terrible at commentating.

I think JR should have left it in another way besides the way he did. I think he should have been giving an award for his dedication to WWE
But stone colds coming back and i cant wait to see what happens

Linda McMahon gave him the shittiest groin kick EVER. Man that was weak...

Anyways, the McMahons (minus Linda) own like hell. THE BITCH IS BACK!

Hey, where was my beloved Shane? I got so excited thinking he would come out for his apology and he wasn't even there. I was ripped off.

Hey Midget, I think I know who you are talking about!

I know there are some awesome female wrestlers out there, no dubt about it, it's just that non of the WWE ones are awesome. The REAL women wrestlers are the ones no one has ever heard of.

Thanks for the link Spine Rip but although she may have been good in another time, I think the WWE will just make her the newest sex toy ^_^

Midget Kong said:
Spine Rip said:
dusty rhodes?!? :shock:

your kidding right?
I have an easier time understanding Ozzy Ozbourne and you want him commentating?
damn man,I know dusty's cool but c'mon,the guy would be terrible at commentating.

Yeah I think it would be cool to have Dusty commentating, even if only foer the comedy value. He would have to be part of a 3 man announce team though just so that can at least understand 2 of them. :lol:

I quite enjoyed his work on the WCW announce team. Mind you when your sat next to Tony Shavonie anyone can sound good. :lol:

Dear god I hope they dont bring Shavonie in to replace J.R. :shock:

Well I agree that there is a possibility that that could happen in the WWE. But I think that they have enough bimbo Divas to keep them going for a few years (or at least until the next Diva search :roll: ) and they seem to have spent a lot of time working on her in ring skills at OVW.
Apparently another good female wrestler is Jillian Hall (the one with the stupid fake growth on her face). Although I don't really understand where they're going with her current gimmick. :roll:

Wrestlemania 22 Here I Come!

I just booked my Wrestlemania 22 tickets! :D :D :D :D :D
This will be my 4th year straight and I'm really looking forward to visiting Chicago as it looks like a really nice city. I can't wait and I would love it if they did the Hogan vs Austin match that they teased at Raw Homecoming the other week. I know it wouldn't be a classic, but I would love to see the 2 biggest draws in wrestling history go head to head. :D

Spine Rip said:
Apparently another good female wrestler is Jillian Hall (the one with the stupid fake growth on her face).
Yes... something so blatantly fake... just remove it. Or "integrate" the removal into part of the storyline.