The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters

Jade, is this true?
Is Kane coming back masked?

If so, that would be freakin' AWESOME.
Would be cool to know that some of the Attitude Era themes are coming back, now that The Rock is back.

They should have never removed his mask in the first place. And I think it would be extremely awesome to see him so back to his old self.

Jade, is this true?
Is Kane coming back masked?

If so, that would be freakin' AWESOME.
Would be cool to know that some of the Attitude Era themes are coming back, now that The Rock is back.

Yep, it's happening.

If he had his long hair again, that would be awesome, but it's still better than unmasked Kane. What a terrible move that was.

From the "Whatever happened to that guy?" file, Skip Sheffield made his WWE return last night at a house show in Florida. You may remember he looked like he potentially had a chance to break out as the muscle/asskicker of Nexus before breaking his ankle in August.

It pretty much has to be the Undertaker, it's about time for him to come back to build for his annual Mania match. Considering he's shaved his head since he last left they probably want to to change his gimmick up a little.

I'm kind of more into what this deal with Kane is leading to. I don't like that he lost the mask way back when, but putting it back on now after all these years is a retcon you usually only see in comic books.

It pretty much has to be the Undertaker, it's about time for him to come back to build for his annual Mania match. Considering he's shaved his head since he last left they probably want to to change his gimmick up a little.

I'm kind of more into what this deal with Kane is leading to. I don't like that he lost the mask way back when, but putting it back on now after all these years is a retcon you usually only see in comic books.

I vaguely remember seeing a recent picture of Taker with most of his hair grown back, I want to say the pic was taken on a boat? But I can't remember.

As far as Kane goes, I'm going to be pretty disappointed if he doesn't throw a wig on under that mask. Who cares if people know. A bald, masked Kane is going to look weird IMO.

Interesting, now there's reports that the Second Coming videos are for the return of Chris Jericho rather than the Undertaker.

But Jericho has said time and time again that he will never go back to wrestling. Unless money is tight for him, which would be sad if that's the case

Yep, it's happening.

If he had his long hair again, that would be awesome, but it's still better than unmasked Kane. What a terrible move that was.

Agreed, Jade.
Unmasking Kane was probably one of many bad moves that WWE has done.
Now that he has no mask, there's no mystery to his character. BLAH!

EDIT:
It's what I love about Cobra Commander, Shredder and the many other masked villains.
There's so much mystery to them (since you never see their face), which makes them that much more interesting, IMO.

I'm kind of more into what this deal with Kane is leading to. I don't like that he lost the mask way back when, but putting it back on now after all these years is a retcon you usually only see in comic books. Interesting, now there's reports that the Second Coming videos are for the return of Chris Jericho rather than the Undertaker.

kane (Glen jacobs) I think might be retiring soon so the mask might be a way for them to make kane new-ish and maybe find his replacement. just a opinion.

Hey guys this is my first time posting but in my honest opionion, I don't see the appeal behind CM Punk.
We are not going to get along.
Oh shit..(grabs popcorn).:laugh:

punk is trying to make it fresh and new. the typical fight promo, fight, jump, injury / comeback. i.e. nash and triple H. has been played out for far to long making fun of the typical is a flash back to piper,austin and young rock, whats not to like?

Last edited:
What about that other "dark" promo where people think it's the Undertaker?!?

On the kid's sleeve you see "DX"

"eNd of the World as you knOw it"

I'm going to say a DX or NWO member. Some people say it's Vince McMahon or Shane McMahon. "No chance in hell" it will be Jake "The Snake" Roberts. That would be cool though if it were Jake or Razor... What about HBK as the "prophet". Remember Undertaker as a prophet does not go unless he's a false prophet.

I hope it's not a DX or NWO member, since they are too old and/or drug addled to perform at a top level anymore. Same with Jake Roberts.

It's also important to remember Jericho insisted he was done with wrestling before he came back the last time, so his denials don't mean much.

If it's Shane McMahon, I am going to ****ing rub myself so hard. I <3 Shane.

Would anyone be interested in a wrestling fantasy pool? The points would go like this:

Raw, Smackdown
Match Win - 10 points
Womans / Tag title Win - 15 points
IC / US title Win - 20 points
World Championship Win - 30 points
* - Any match that has a stipulation / gimmick is a bonus 5 points
** - Any Match Draws result in the winning points being split

Pay Per Views
Match Win - 15 points
Womans / Tag title Win - 20 points
IC / US title Win - 30 points
World Championship Win - 40 points
* - Any match that has a stipulation / gimmick is a bonus 10 points
** - Any Match Draws result in the winning points being split

....you just pick, say, 10 wrestlers and gets points when they win. I would post the results and add up the points. You just pick your wrestlers (also if someone calls Edge, you can't have Edge, etc.) You can also name your team whatever you want.

If so, y'all better blow me cuz Punk is mine.