The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
when is Ryback going to stop smashing jobbers? I'm tired of seeing him every week doing the same shit.

It's pretty funny when he's on RAW instead of Smackdown and they can't edit out the Goldberg chants he gets. At some point, he's going to have to move up to non jobbers, and we saw how that went when he was Skip Sheffield in Nexus.

Nexus was probably one of the most boring stables ever.

do you even watch wwe? nexus destroyed the place. litterly once. slater wasnt this "one man band" bs and otunga wasnt this moron standing around in the back with john lauranaitas. after nexus ended the members became whoevers. it was way better when they were nexus. the whole "bad guys overpowering" thing was what i liked.

Yeah, I do watch WWE hence why I commented on them. Just because they were heels didn't make them or the angle any more interesting or good IMO. They all bored me then, and as singles they all bore me now.

do you even watch wwe? nexus destroyed the place. litterly once. slater wasnt this "one man band" bs and otunga wasnt this moron standing around in the back with john lauranaitas. after nexus ended the members became whoevers. it was way better when they were nexus. the whole "bad guys overpowering" thing was what i liked.

So? They still sucked.

Your comment made no sense.....it's cool if you think they were awesome but I don't see how someone thinking they were shit = 'do you even watch wrestling'.

nWo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nexus

NWO = Best stable ever

These guys would disagree:

4horsemen.jpg

The Four Horsemen were pretty awesome, but I still like nWo better, just didn't like when practically the entire roster was a member.

Also, a reminder that the live SD supershow is on right now, Great American Bash.

The Four Horsemen were pretty awesome, but I still like nWo better, just didn't like when practically the entire roster was a member.

Also, a reminder that the live SD supershow is on right now, Great American Bash.

Yea that's when i stopped watching WCW in favor of WWF

too many dudes where in the NWO, then there was all these factions.....

There were only like 5 guys on the roster who weren't in nWo, lol.

Buff Bagwell was my main man, yeahhhhh

Only if Jericho wins a title will I start watching wrestling again, not saying the others are crap (respect to Punk,Delrio,Christian and some others) it just doesn't have that since of excitement anymore.

I still think the AJ character is how Jade would act if she was in WWE. Only she wouldn't look like a 12 year old boy.

I would never two time Punk <3

WOOOOOOOOOOO she said yes to marrying Bryan, I feel good <3

Last edited:
I would never two time Punk <3

WOOOOOOOOOOO she said yes to marrying Bryan, I feel good <3

lol, you wouldn't two time him, but I could absolutely see you skipping around every week referring to half the roster as your husband.

Also wasn't she the one who dressed as Kitana for the Halloween Diva Battle Royal?

Also x2 I expect you to have a Samuel L. Jackson style outburst of furious anger if SuperCena wins the title next week.