• WWE

46 70.77%
  • TNA

8 12.31%
  • Other

7 10.77%
  • ROH

4 6.15%
Page 246 of 294 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 5879

Thread: The Wrestling Thread

Twitter
    @_Ames32_
    PSN
    Ames32
    Steam
    ames32
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Wrestling Thread

each of them had something unique (except mason ryan) and wwe stomped it all away.

Xbox Live
    Stonecoldmaniak
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes he is he is the first ever metrosexual consevrvative hipster gangsta in the form of an athlete

-sig banner by me

Twitter
    @CM_Punkette
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mason Ryan is Batistwo, lol (lulz@Jericho)

I can't stand that they are trying to push him, he is so boring and generic...

Team Chris Redfield
    CM Punk > You

Twitter
    @_Ames32_
    PSN
    Ames32
    Steam
    ames32
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Mason Ryan is Batistwo, lol (lulz@Jericho)

I can't stand that they are trying to push him, he is so boring and generic...
    ikr pay batista what he wants damn it. lol at least batista had some good stuff. watch next they're gonna start calling him the animal then ima kick cole in the nuts.

Done right

and the wanna be.
    Last edited by AMES32; 11-19-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Twitter
    @CM_Punkette
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Batista was alright but he was the generic big strong guy, lol.

Mason Ryan is just awful.

Team Chris Redfield
    CM Punk > You

Xbox Live
    LOAD3D REVOLVER
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's funny to see peoples reaction to Mason Ryan

they can't believe he's real

Twitter
    @_Ames32_
    PSN
    Ames32
    Steam
    ames32
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Marshall View Post
    It's funny to see peoples reaction to Mason Ryan

they can't believe he's real
    its not that. its because hes such a carbon copy of dave batista that its the only reason hes even on raw. they needed to fill batistas spot so they got the biggest guy they could find pushed him to quickly and put him on the show. have you seen him? he's so stiff he can hardly even run. how hes managed not to hurt anyone yet is amazing. kick him back to fcw and bring in someone that can move fluidly in the ring.

Xbox Live
    LOAD3D REVOLVER
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm surprised no one on here has talked about S-Series

did anyone watch it?

and i don't care what anyone thinks but john laurinaitis is a fantastic heel

JL = Ratings

Twitter
    @_Ames32_
    PSN
    Ames32
    Steam
    ames32
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if people boo you doesn't that make you a heel even if your a face? and noooooo jl isnt a good heel half the time he doesn't even speak words. just gibberish. i hate his damn smokers voice.

Twitter
    @samdawes
    Xbox Live
    sektor75
    PSN
    sektor75
    Steam
    sektor_69
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Marshall View Post
    I'm surprised no one on here has talked about S-Series

did anyone watch it?

and i don't care what anyone thinks but john laurinaitis is a fantastic heel

JL = Ratings
    I watched it. Okay show, but some things just annoyed me. They were more WWE things than anything about the show itself. The whole Zack Ryder thing for one. WWE hates when someone starts getting popular on their own and they start getting petty. The fans in NYC wanted to see Ryder win the US title, they did a story where he was getting people to sign his petition to get a match for the title, and WWE ends up just smacking their fans in the face with its collective dick. Not only do they not follow through on the match, they make it clear Ryder's a geek who shouldn't be taken seriously at every chance they get. I'm not saying Zack Ryder's the next Stone Cold or anything, but they stumbled into something the fans got into so they shouldn't be punishing the guy for it.

Also I'm a Rock fan, and this year's Wrestlemania is already going to set an all time record in terms of drawing money, but when he comes back it just makes it shockingly apparent how poor the current crop of talent in WWE is. Rock comes back after 7 years and is FAR above anyone else on the roster in terms of promo ability (ok, not a surprise there) and almost everyone else in terms of wrestling skill. Fans who were around in the 90s will remember Rock wasn't known for being a technically sound wrestler in his prime, but he looks like Dean Malenko compared to John Cena now. I keep hearing reports that Cena is working injured and probably should be taking time off to heal if it wasn't for this WM storyline, but I think any of us could have taken the Rock Bottom better than Cena did after the match. He looks like a backyard wrestler going up against a professional, which is bad for WWE since he's supposed to be the current francshise guy.

I never thought I'd say it, but the day Vince isn't in charge of the day to day operations can't come soon enough. He's clearly tapped out as a booker, and his constant demand to re-write every show dozens of times leaves them with a bunch of storylines that make no sense.

Twitter
    @TerryxMasters
    Xbox Live
    TerryxMasters
    PSN
    TheWorldWarrior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [sek] View Post
    I watched it. Okay show, but some things just annoyed me. They were more WWE things than anything about the show itself. The whole Zack Ryder thing for one. WWE hates when someone starts getting popular on their own and they start getting petty. The fans in NYC wanted to see Ryder win the US title, they did a story where he was getting people to sign his petition to get a match for the title, and WWE ends up just smacking their fans in the face with its collective dick. Not only do they not follow through on the match, they make it clear Ryder's a geek who shouldn't be taken seriously at every chance they get. I'm not saying Zack Ryder's the next Stone Cold or anything, but they stumbled into something the fans got into so they shouldn't be punishing the guy for it.

Also I'm a Rock fan, and this year's Wrestlemania is already going to set an all time record in terms of drawing money, but when he comes back it just makes it shockingly apparent how poor the current crop of talent in WWE is. Rock comes back after 7 years and is FAR above anyone else on the roster in terms of promo ability (ok, not a surprise there) and almost everyone else in terms of wrestling skill. Fans who were around in the 90s will remember Rock wasn't known for being a technically sound wrestler in his prime, but he looks like Dean Malenko compared to John Cena now. I keep hearing reports that Cena is working injured and probably should be taking time off to heal if it wasn't for this WM storyline, but I think any of us could have taken the Rock Bottom better than Cena did after the match. He looks like a backyard wrestler going up against a professional, which is bad for WWE since he's supposed to be the current francshise guy.

I never thought I'd say it, but the day Vince isn't in charge of the day to day operations can't come soon enough. He's clearly tapped out as a booker, and his constant demand to re-write every show dozens of times leaves them with a bunch of storylines that make no sense.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Twitter
    @CM_Punkette
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

lol, seriously?

Zack Ryder is NOT championship material, at least right now. I don't get why people are upset that he doesn't have a title. Good on him for getting big on his own but he is nothing more than another joke of a wrestler like Santino.

Team Chris Redfield
    CM Punk > You

Twitter
    @_Ames32_
    PSN
    Ames32
    Steam
    ames32
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol, seriously?

Zack Ryder is NOT championship material, at least right now. I don't get why people are upset that he doesn't have a title. Good on him for getting big on his own but he is nothing more than another joke of a wrestler like Santino.
    i know right... he needs to lose the jersey shore shit i hate it so much its not the least bit funny. santino was funny for a while his accent .

Xbox Live
    Tap Water Champ
    PSN
    DJ_MuddButt
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,300 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Call me a nerd all you want, but back in the day I would go APESHIT when this guy made an appearance.

"Stand back, theres a hurricane coming through"

Twitter
    @samdawes
    Xbox Live
    sektor75
    PSN
    sektor75
    Steam
    sektor_69
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol, seriously?

I'm not upset he doesn't have a title. I'm upset they go out of their way to squash him and make him even more of a joke because he got people into him without the WWE hype machine pushing him.

What would have it hurt to give him the belt at the PPV? It's not like it's 1986 and the US title means anything major. It would have made the fans happy and show them it's ok to get behind a guy without worrying about the company cutting him off at the knees.

Twitter
    @CM_Punkette
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [sek] View Post
    I'm not upset he doesn't have a title. I'm upset they go out of their way to squash him and make him even more of a joke because he got people into him without the WWE hype machine pushing him.

What would have it hurt to give him the belt at the PPV? It's not like it's 1986 and the US title means anything major. It would have made the fans happy and show them it's ok to get behind a guy without worrying about the company cutting him off at the knees.

I hardly think it is because he 'made himself'. That's just stupid. He just simply doesn't fit in the title category at this time. They already have Punk, Del Rio, Henry, Orton, Cena, etc. built around the titles right now.

Maybe if he was a serious wrestler instead of a stupid 'internet champ', he would be considered for the future. Until then, he will continue to be a fool like Santino (who is actually a great wrestler but is made to be a joke, like Ryder). These guys don't fit the 'mold' with the pathetic gimmicks they have now.

Also, I am thinking Foley will be the new GM :/
    Last edited by Jade; 11-26-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Team Chris Redfield
    CM Punk > You

Twitter
    @TheRiseOfTaj
    Xbox Live
    Th3 RiS3 Of TaJ
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I love how whenever they discuss Cena's hating and loving on WWE, he does a direct detour around the truthful reasons why the people boo him. Its such a piss off, and I know that wrestling is scripted, but come on, just do the people a favour. Roddy was right, the reaction cena got at the end of survivor series was totally embarrassing for him, he can't say that he didn't mind it. And the idiot even brings up ECW, that was totally expected to happen that night. The reaction showed at survivor series by the crowd surprised even me. I don't know, hopefully he makes the heel turn, looks like they're developing CM to be a more recognized face. Just had to vent out my frustrations lol

Twitter
    @TerryxMasters
    Xbox Live
    TerryxMasters
    PSN
    TheWorldWarrior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If the dirt sheets are correct:

Spoiler:
    Del Rio loses, Miz runs in.

On a side note, Punk is right. Del Rio is boring as hell to me. It's like he made a bet with one of the guys in the back to see how many sleeper holds he can slip into a match.

Edit- and that's why you don't trust dirt sheets.
    Last edited by TerryMasters; 11-28-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Twitter
    @CM_Punkette
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dirt sheets, lol. I don't know why anyone would even consider believing any of that garbage.

So Punk and Piper were on the same episode. I now have no clean towels in my apartment.

Team Chris Redfield
    CM Punk > You

Special Forces Agent
    Xbox Live
    THE JOHNNY ROOK
    Steam
    THE_JOHNNY_ROOK
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sweet, got ringside seats for Raw here in Minneapolis Feb 20th. I have not watched in years but love going to the live events. I was at the PPV (Breaking Point I think it was called? It had a Kane vs. Taker Buried Alvie match) last year, and the a lot of WWE crew stayed at my hotel. My Sous Chef's wife worked front desk at the time and she checked the directer of lighting, video and audio. He gave her his cell phone number and told her to call him when we got there. We all showed up, called him and he hooked us up with amazing seats behind the sound board booth. I will upload the pics later. Then he hooked us up with free WWE shirts. My buddy actually had to help Paul Bearer up to his room because his key card was not working. Oh and I have cooked for Brock Lesnar and Sable!

Thread Information