The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
It's a good move as Randy was stale on Raw. I think that it's now 90% certain that Batista will take the World title to Smackdown now as he and Randy have unfinished buisness.

Bigwayne1313 said:
Well doesnt that suck a whole bunch of monkey nuts. Way to bring me down of my high Midget.. lol j/k, and now no ECW on RAW or Smackdown. How very dissapointing I guess wrestling is back to the same old boring things....... :cry:
hey,I'm still on high man,I still think it's a possibility that vince goes ahead with the ECW brand.and who else do you honestly think could call an ECW show but Joey Styles.

we may find out tomorrow cause I heard they're going to address the issue on smackdown.

Smackdown Vs. RAW, the only one with Online capabilities. DON'T PLAY WWE WRESTLEMANIA 21! It sux0rz! The only good thing about it is the graphics...

To me, it'd have to be Backyard Wrestling 2-There Goes the Neighborhood.

-Anything goes wrestling featuring some of the toughest wrestlers on Earth. Like Vampiro, Sandman, New Jack, Supreme, "Vicious" Vic Grimes, Sick Nick Mondo, The Rude Boy, Sonjay Dutt, Ryuji Ito, Mad Man Pondo, and, my personal favorites, the ICP.

-9 interactive levels, each one littered with weapons and "hazards," which you can use to put a hurting on your opponent.

-Music from Psychopathic Records, Illegal Substance, Andrew WK, Kittie, PintSize, KRS ONE, and even GWAR.

I don't think the Draft is rigged because Smackdown has no heavyweight champions and Raw has two heavyweight champions. I think they are gonna come up with some storyline to get one of the heavyweight titles back to smackdown. Or maybe they will just bring back the Intercontinental title to smackdown and have Raw keep the two world titles since Raw i the major leagues and Smackdown is the minor leagues.

The draft is rigged. The anticipation of finding out what WWE is going to do to get a world title back on Smackdown is exactly what they want. It's a good story element on their part for a change.

I can't see Triple H on Smackdown and I don't think they're going to have two world titles on Raw and two mid-carder titles on Smackdown. One of them would still end up having to be better than the other one.. just... no.

[haysen said:
]the sports that I see are soccer and rugby (sometimes).
What the hell has that got to do with this thread?

Anyway i hear that TNA is off air at the moment as their T.V. deal has fallen through. This could be really BAD! :(

It is rigged because they don't pick by random. It's actually Vince who decides where a guy should go. And well the Draft is very exciting to see who goes to the other show and what he/she brings with him/her.

Well last year when Heyman was the GM for Smackdown and Bischoff the GM on Raw... I don't know if that was rigged when Bischoff "accidently" picked Heyman's name...If it was, then they made it believable to be a random drawing

Ted Dibiase for Smackdown GM

Do you think The Million Dollar Man should be the Enforcer or General Manager for Smackdown!

Well it is a good idea and there have been talks of a new GM soon.(probably RAW) I wouldn't mind having him bring back the million dollar title.