The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I would like to see edge win and earn 2 title shots. Then before he has a chance to use them he gets drafted to Smackdown making him go even more crazy with his hunger for the title.

Spine Rip said:
I would like to see edge win and earn 2 title shots. Then before he has a chance to use them he gets drafted to Smackdown making him go even more crazy with his hunger for the title.
LMAO :lol:
then he has a nervous breakdown :lol: .

Orton is injured. He "hurt" his shoulder at WM21 then on RAW, Batista made it worse so he wont be back till Summerslam I bet. Also Orton is appearently bald now.

HBK stuck on the ramp!

Did anyone see this on Raw? During HBK's entrance when he did his pose where he drops to his knees, he got his top caught in the ramp and couldn't free himself. Eventually he just took the whole top off. He was laughing and Edge was trying to contain himself. :lol:

Greatest submission move

Which submission move do you think is the best? My pick would have to be the Camel Clutch. I think that it's a really good one thats hard to get out of.

Olympic Rapist??? WTF???

What the hell is going on in the Booker T / Kurt Angle fued? This is almost as bad as the Katie Vick storyline a few years back. Do they really need to do this? Kurt has a wife and children I'm sure that he can't be too happy at being out to be some kind of pervert. I really like the Eddie/Rey storyline but what the hell they are thinking with this one I'll never know. :evil: