The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Spine Rip said:
Well it will probably be a decent show but the problem is that WWE have buried the former ECW talent. So the show will be made up of jobbers! Since RVD will still be out injured, Tajiri is the highest ranked on the roster. :shock:
jobbers in the WWE ranks...look what they did to tazz,cmon.remember how badass he used to be?
SuperCrazy is certainly not a jobber,and not all of the tallent is employed by the WWE..how can you actually say that Tajiri is the highest ranked?
have you forgotten about the original gangsta New Jack?the Sandman?how can you call them jobbers when they're still headlining in other feds?you should see New Jack man,he's wrestled in XPW and CZW recently and I think he may have been doing a bit in NWA wildside.
you might think it's jobber type work but just because it's on the underground and isn't on tv does not mean it's not entertaining,or good.
Lita should also return as Miss Congeniality,I'm also hoping to see Roadkill and Danny Doring doing a tag match...francine and beulah..cmon,you call those jobbers?
forget what you know about the wwe,it's all ecw here and I'm going in on how it was in yesteryears.I've been fed up with what they've done to the former ECW stars and by god it's their time to shine once more!
I just found out Simon Dean used to be Nova...Nova!!!
how could you fucking forget nova,and Tommy Dreamer..just forget all the great storys and matches that made ECW what it was and what it still is in my loyal ECW fan heart...you might have lost your fandom but I sure haven't...and when this PPV goes on I'm going to be a very happy person.
I used to be so passionate about wrestling and the WWE almost ruined that...I have a chance to gain that back again...that feeling I used to get when I watched a match.any way it's done I'm going to be happy...to see ECW alive for one night it's worth waiting four years.

Yeah exactly my point!
The great talent that ECW had has been buried by the WWE.
Raven - OMG Wasted
Justin Credible - Wasted
Lance Storm - Killed, buried and urinated on!
Spike - not used properly, he was the giant killer in ECW
Dudley Boys - Used well, but now VERY stale
Jerry Lynn - OMG Wasted
Mike Awesome - OMG Wasted
Tazz - Killed (But I like his announcing)
Nova - Simon Dean gimmick CAN'T last
Rhyno - Killed, buried
Tommy Dreamer - Buried
Tajiri - Well used IMO
RVD - Should have been world Champ by now but will probably never win it.

Oh and the reason I say that Tajiri is the highest ranked is because he is probably the highest paid singles wrestler that will appear on the ECW one night stand card! :wink:

Spine Rip said:
Tomahawks said:
Benoit. I think he would be the best number one contender out of that 4.
I agree but I think that Kane will challenge Batista with Lita turning heel somewhere down the road. :?

Your right. Lita is turning Heel with Edge soon(didn't expect that)

Now that I think about it, the only 2 guys I see being the no.1 contender is Benoit or HBK because they haven't fought Batista in a while so chances are Benoit will win.

I can tell you which guys are gonna be in One Night Only even though there not with WWE anymore and some will think that this is BS:

Tony Mamluke, Bill Alfonso, Mike Awesome, C.W. Anderson, Chris Benoit,Mick Foley(As Cactus Jack) Sabu, Nova/Simon Dean, Cyrus, Psycosis, Johnny Swinger, Miss Congeniality/Lita, Sandman, Funaki, Terry Funk, Rhino, Big Sal, Eddie Guerrero, Beulah McGillicutty, D-Von Dudley, Spike Dudley Super Crazy, Jason, Axl Rotten, Tommy Dreamer, Bubba Ray Dudley, Dean Malenko, Steven Richards, Jazz, Danny Doring, Dawn Marie, Tazz(as announcer), Tracy Smothers, Al Snow, Joey Matthews, Little Guido/Nunzio, Lance Storm, Tajiri, Masato Tanaka, Rob Van Dam, and Justin Credible.

Also the old commentaters of ECW are rumored to be in it.

I picked Kane... Although, I don't necessarilly think it's a lock that Triple H won't weasel his way back into this world title picture somehow.

I'm also hoping for a much lesser character to apear.Sign Guy Dudley...anyone remember him?
him and maybe some of the lesser known dudleys...

three more of the lesser known dudleys would be Dances With Dudleys,Dudley Dudley,and Big Dick Dudley(RIP).
yeah,Big dick is dead.he had a short lived carrer in XPW though as a big main eventer.
I also heard John Kronus was supposed to be there somewhere but I don't see him on the list.

shit,if RVD wasn't injured I'd hope for him to face Lance storm again...I remember one of their matches was awesome.

Midget Kong said:
shit,if RVD wasn't injured I'd hope for him to face Lance storm again...I remember one of their matches was awesome.

RVD is gonna be there. Thats when he's making his in-ring return from injury.

Robot Commander said:
Midget Kong said:

RVD is gonna be there. Thats when he's making his in-ring return from injury.
Fukkin' A then,here's hoping that they're in the same match then.

It was a woman who looked like a man and a professional wrestler. Did you know that all of his opponents for the challenge are all professional athletes?

Dont anyone get Wrestlemania 21, the game is absolutely horrible and they have all been recalled cuz theyre screwed up. But even if they werent messed up, the game is still terrible. Smackdown vs Raw is much much better.

Eddie Guerrero turning heel.

Whats your opinion of this people. I think its good for wwe, I hope after judgement day he goes after the title.