The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Special Forces said:
I just watched TNA, he was the tag team champ? Arg I hate TNA.
what the hell does everyone have against TNA?!
it's overall IMO the superior federation over the WWE and has much more entertaining matches...if they got better writers it wouldn't matter because your probably just going with the popular federation.
I've learned to apreciate the Matches more than storylines.infact,I'd like to see a federation without storylines at all.
I just don't see why people think TNA is gay is all.

juergen said:
TNA sux because most people dont want a six sided ring
well..personally I don't care wether the ring have fuckin' 8 sides to it,it's still stupid to not like a fed just because of the shape of the ring.nobody camplained about the lions den or the fucking elimination chamber did they?and they were six sided.

juergen said:
how did Skip die anyways?? overdose?
I second that,I doubt it was an overdose but I wouldn't rule it out.

Actually he suffered an injury at the TNA Lockdown PPV. Then had an operation on it the day after the following Impact taping. Unfortunately Candido suffered a blood clot resulting from the operation that killed him 2 days later.
What the hell this has to do with the 6 sided ring I'll never know. :roll:

Midget Kong said:
Special Forces said:
I just watched TNA, he was the tag team champ? Arg I hate TNA.
what the hell does everyone have against TNA?!
it's overall IMO the superior federation over the WWE and has much more entertaining matches...if they got better writers it wouldn't matter because your probably just going with the popular federation.
I've learned to apreciate the Matches more than storylines.infact,I'd like to see a federation without storylines at all.
I just don't see why people think TNA is gay is all.

Ive always liked WWF/E better than any other company. With a few exceptions I cant stand the wrestlers in TNA, Jeff Jarett always being the champion pisses me off, cuz there is no way in hell he should be champion. The announcers annoy the hell out of me, and yes the ring is gay and needs to go, and there is a big difference to having an elimination chamber every once in a while(I think 2 since they made it) and always having that gay shaped ring. The story does suck, and the only thing I can think of that I really like about it is some of the wrestlers that used to be in WWF and Konan.

I enjoy both. But I am, and always will be loyal to the WWE. I'm a wrestling fan after all and TNA produces some damn good quality wrestling.

anyone else hyped over the ECW one night stand PPV?

I swear,I never thought something this awesome would ever happen again...I have high hopes especially since good ol' Joey Styles is supposed to be doing the commentary from what I hear...I'm not joking,this is actually happening...I seriously haven't been this excited since heatwave 98 (an old ECW ppv).
I'm deffinitly ordering it...and for you cheap asses I'm not forgeting you,so if ya wanna see it a few days after it airs without paying you'll have to talk to me.

EC f'n W!!!!!!!!!!!

The masterlock thing at backlash wasn't shown on it in Britain, I dont know why. Good point made by RC, him fighting rubbish noobs is whats made him crap. Shelton Benjamin (on Raw) and Carlito both made good impacts because they had good first matches, not just against sum crap person no one's heard of. Masters will probably end up in a crappy tag team like what happened too Kenzo Suzuki. It would be good if he went too smackdown on the lottery thing.

They need to put at least one good WRESTLING match on every week IMO. You cant just save it for PPV's and expect the story building matches to pull in the viewers.

Well it will probably be a decent show but the problem is that WWE have buried the former ECW talent. So the show will be made up of jobbers! Since RVD will still be out injured, Tajiri is the highest ranked on the roster. :shock: