The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
juergen said:
diddyman said:
juergen said:
this is like the WWE in that the moves are sold, right?

Kind of like that but a little different. You see the only moves we have to sell are the blows, like punches and kicks. As far as the slams are concerned, we usually take the full and actual impact of a wrestling move(I.E. The Canadian Destroyer) because we want the audience to feel our pain with us through our match.

yeah but you can't take the full impact of let's say a Piledriver, Pedigree, Tombstone, unless you wanna kill or cripple someone for life, like Droz and stuff.

:lol: True, we don't want to cripple anyone, we do format the way that a piledriver is taken, and we also have training sessions specifically for moves like these, but that doesn't mean that the impact is gonna be modified or the pain lessened, like I said before we want the the fans to look what we're doing and feel the pain through us, but our training does ensure that no one is seriously injured or even injured in general . No one in our fed has ever been injured, EVER! We are not only the best Street Fed, we're also the safest.

I've been retired from the whole backyard thing for a long long while now.
it's too bad I don't live in NY I guess.I could have probably had my last match there.
never got to fight in an actual ring or anything and that was one of the things I really wanted to do.also always wanted to work with barbed wire and fire but be assured I would be kept from any injurys too serious.

Smackdown vs Raw is'nt even as good as SD:Here comes the Pain.
The reversals are horrible and unresponsive, HCTP's were awesome. The roster sucks. CAW is nothing compared to HCTP's. Online play is crap as you only get 1 on 1 or Bra & panties. I have both but HCTP is still the King of the ring! 8)

juergen said:
Carlito is like the next Razor Ramon. He's got the accent but instead of a toothpick it's an apple......LMAO

He should do the Razor's Edge. Which would be named Carlito's Cool or something...

NO! just NO!

My finishers are the Rollout splash, Choke Slam, Bomb Bomb, and The HeavySet version of the Canadian Destoryer, but that one is a little hard for me to pull off, considering my 300+ size. And about the barb-wire and fire, we can help you out with that if you're ever in the bronx. :lol:

This NSW sounds cool. It's too bad that i'm too far away. Besides me and my friends have our own little wrestling ring made out of pillows.

The three finishers I use are The Money Shot, 619 and Spear.

Re: Interference

juergen said:
How 'bout I do an interference in a match and I Razor Edge someone....ala Kane when he's mad

Sure, we can do that on the first night of our televised premiere.
As soon as we're ready, I'll contact you.

Chris Candido passes away aged 33!

This is truely sad news. I have many fond memories of his time in WWE as Skip. Some didn't like the gimmick but he and Sunny were great IMO. His work in ECW was nothing short of awesome. He will be sadly missed as he had just got his carrer back on track with TNA. :(

dude,that sucks...liked him in ECW even though he was a heel.
wasn't a perticularly entertaining wrestler but he wasn't very boring either.