The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Let me Correct myself. It's not just for teens, its for anybody! 27, 67, 212, 313 it doesn't matter!! If you're ready to wrestle and you want to be apart in our show you can be. Right now we're in some of the final stages to becoming apart of the televised community and therefore, have shut down the actual wrestling until we get our contract to be on T.V. which should be as soon as 1 month. We have two channels interested in working with us, that's bronxnet, and mahanttan neighborhood network.
Hopefully we'll get both!!! And as soon as that happens everyone hear we be the first to know.Meanwhile, you can still visit our website posted in the flyer above which is nsw.tvheaven.com, I'll update this as it happpens. :D

juergen said:
this is like the WWE in that the moves are sold, right?

Kind of like that but a little different. You see the only moves we have to sell are the blows, like punches and kicks. As far as the slams are concerned, we usually take the full and actual impact of a wrestling move(I.E. The Canadian Destroyer) because we want the audience to feel our pain with us through our match.

spinerip said:
I thought that you were just a fan of Ken Dodd or something. :lol:
Dude this sounds hardcore! :D

I know i may sound like a dumass or something, but who the hell is Ken Dodd? I know he sounds familiar but I just can't remember who he is.... :?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he does kinda suck right now, but only time will tell how far he can go in the WWE. I like his entrance, and it's great to see someone using the Full-Nelson (Masterlock) again.
I think it would have been a good idea to have put him in Evolution, with Shelton Benjamin as the 4th member.

I think that Master's submission brings wrestling back in full circle. His finishing move, although not flashy, is actually an original pain in the ass to break, and it actually does hurt!!! He fits the mold of being another Brock if you ask me.

EMBARASSING!

Does any one remember when Hogan made his last run on Raw a couple years ago? He had a match and made his opponent run up and out the stage, leaving his motorcycle behind. Hogan got on the bike and kept starting it up over and over but it kept dying out. Hogan then in a shock ran out of the venue (to get advice on how to drive the damn thing) and then came back and drove it off. I thought that the Hulkster's career was over after that.

spinerip said:
Yeah he does kinda suck right now, but only time will tell how far he can go in the WWE. I like his entrance, and it's great to see someone using the Full-Nelson (Masterlock) again.
I think it would have been a good idea to have put him in Evolution, with Shelton Benjamin as the 4th member.

Evolution is dead. There is no more Evolution. Perfect oppurtunity for Shawn Michaels, Marty Jennetty, Hollywood Hogan(maybe) to form another NWO/DX with Triple H.

Carlito is like the next Razor Ramon. He's got the accent but instead of a toothpick it's an apple......LMAO

He should do the Razor's Edge. Which would be named Carlito's Cool or something...

juergen said:
Evolution is dead. There is no more Evolution. Perfect oppurtunity for Shawn Michaels, Marty Jennetty, Hollywood Hogan(maybe) to form another NWO/DX with Triple H.

eh... I don't know about that. To be entirely honest, I don't think there's really a need for any stables or factions of more than four people.

I think they could bring Evolution back, but I'd probably go with Chris Masters and Maven *shrugs*. They need to do something with Masters though. He seems to have potential. It looks like they're trying to do something with him with this $1,000 challenge thing. That'll probably evolve into something eventually. Hopefully something cool...

The only problem I have about him is who he fights. So far he's fought n00bs who are total crap. I think his entrance is pretty cool and that Masterlock (Swinging Full-Nelson) is pretty decent. I also love how he almost practically breaks everybody's nose with the Polish Hammer.

WWF Smackdown 2

you can do amazing things with the gameshark.

seriously,you can have a ninety foot ladder and a scaffold match,hackers have even made two different versions of the inferno match (the fire looks like shit though)

flaming tables,barbed wire ropes (they look a little weird)

you name it.

I know nobodys gonna beleive me though,so I'll just shutup now unless somebody actually wants to know more.

smackdown 4 would be second because I was the first person to post the codes for TLC HIAC(Tables ladders and chairs/Hell In A Cell).

also I was the first person to play with 12 tables at the same time (I screwed up though and then I could only do 8 tables for a while until Nick Hammond found out how to get 12 again).

yeah,I have a past in the old Smacktalks board (mostly alot of gameshark/codebreaker/Action Replay Hackers)
but I never got the credit...fuck,even this fuckhead Redzy got credit and I never seen him make a code that actually worked...they would use the ps2dis and then post something that wasn't tested..I tested all of my stuff and never used the ps2 dis for my codes.although then you can't really call it hacking.it was more like I found out patterns in the codes then did a bunch of trial and error stuff.but it worked and I made over 20 codes (well I didn't really make them,they were there in hex but I was the first to find them).

anybody could do it really though..just have to have alot of time on your hands and patience.

can't do it with the codebreaker anymore though,I can't figure out the new encryption it's too weird,I can't find the patterns but you could still do it with gameshark and action replay.
but make sure you don't let people steal your codes,it's easier than you think,especially if they're more popular on that board than you are.