The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
1) La resistance won the titles by default (Eugene really injured)
2) I said i agree about trish!
3) Dupree is French!
4) ......... ...........FOR GOD SAKE CHRISTIAN RULES!!!!!!!! :x

The Immortal King said:
1) La resistance won the titles by default (Eugene really injured)
2) I said i agree about trish!
3) Dupree is French!
4) ......... ...........FOR GOD SAKE CHRISTIAN RULES!!!!!!!! :x

1) Who cares? La Résistance rulz :)
2) Yea I know
3) He's french/canadian
4) stfu 8)

Me too but i don't want him to win , he should learn his place and stop being selfish. Everyone knows he's just tripple h's lackie!!! The game rules and i can't wait for him and Flair to do to batista what they did to orton :twisted: :lol:

Ya I would say Batista. So these are the matches on Royal Rumble and here are my picks:

Undertaker vs Heidenreich Casket Match. Taker is gonna own him
JBL vs Big Show vs Kurt Angle. B.S. cause I really hate JBL and Angle
HHH vs Randy Orton. This time Orton will win and get the belt
Royal Rumble. Batista

I think those are all of the matches.

The latest talk regarding WrestleMania 21 is Triple H defending the World Heavyweight Title against Batista. There are also plans for a “legend vs. legend killer” interbrand match with Undertaker vs. Randy Orton.

Best Canadian wrestler is Chris Jericho (Yes I know he was born in New York, but he's still Canadian).

Royal Rumble winner I think could be Cena! I hope not though because he really sucks!

I have also heard those rumours regarding Wrestlemania 21. But you really never know until closer to the time. As a million ideas will be thrown around between now and then!

Oh, did I mention that I was going to Wrestlemania for the third year in a row!!! :lol:

you forgot about edge vs HBK. I heard taker might retire after mania. Please say it isn't true!!!!
p.s Christian is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

The Immortal King said:
you forgot about edge vs HBK. I heard taker might retire after mania. Please say it isn't true!!!!
p.s Christian is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

1)Yea I forgot about HBK.
2)Ok, it's not true :?.
3)Sylvain Grenier is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

I hope Taker doesnt retire. I hope HHH does.

Well did u guys hear what happen at Stone Cold's conference? Well what he announed is that the WWE is making 3 movies and Austin is gonna help make them. So WWE is going hollywood.