The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
spinerip said:
It didn't offend me I'm English. I actually found it quite funny! I wouldn't even care if he burned the St. Georges cross to be quite honest! I was just creating conversation. HBK rules! :D

HBK did the same with the British Flag in the UK only event "One Night Only". Back in 1997.

spinerip said:
This is cool news, as I am going to be there on the night and I've always been a big Sly fan. :D

"There" meaning in the stadium? Get me an autograph you feminazi. Make it say "To Prophet; I bow before you."

Prophet said:
spinerip said:
This is cool news, as I am going to be there on the night and I've always been a big Sly fan. :D

"There" meaning in the stadium? Get me an autograph you feminazi. Make it say "To Prophet; I bow before you."

If Sly signed an autograph for you it would say... "To Prophet; Where's my 75 cents you pile?"

The Hitman said:
Prophet said:
spinerip said:

If Sly signed an autograph for you it would say... "To Prophet; Where's my 75 cents you pile?"

I have 75 cents! Wait, it's Canadian.. ack *throws it away*

The Anvil cracked me up. He looked like the love child of Kerry King (Slayer), and Mario's (Super Mario Bros.) affair. Very spontaneous and colorful. Bret and Jim are all that's left from the Foundation. It's crazy how the original Hart Foundation is the only members still left, including Jimmy Hart.

Prophet said:
The Hitman said:
Prophet said:
spinerip said:

I have 75 cents! Wait, it's Canadian.. ack *throws it away*

:D LMAO! Actually, this is more like it "To Prophet; Hey Yo, you bum, you hangin out wit lemons, all people gonna remember you for is your rep, hey yo, you hung out with lemons." You get Rocky's point.

The short lived "Rock-n-Sock Connection" was pretty damn funny. The Hart Foundation from '97 was to me the best it ever got, even though it was more than just a tag team.

*Is currently eating a lemon* ...eek.. I knew it! The lemons have plotted some sort of.. ambush.. yes.. ambush, against me! *is immediately squirted in the eye* AHH! *collapse*

If Stallone ever dies from a juicy lemon squirt to the eye, I'm taking your ass straight to the Feds. :lol: I could see it in the papers today... "Sly shot in the Eye!"

Ok... hang with me here yall. What if... TNA ironed their glitches out, entered public television, and became more public. We could easily have another breed of "The Monday Night Wars." IMO, TNA has better wrestling talent. But, their characters are not as entertaining.

If you really think about it hard enough, HBK seems to be losing some of his newly found religion. When he came back in, he was all about some God and being more tame. I think he is cracking out of his Christian shell a little bit now. Religion is great and all, but HBK is way more entertaining as everyone's bully.

The Hitman said:
If you really think about it hard enough, HBK seems to be losing some of his newly found religion. When he came back in, he was all about some God and being more tame. I think he is cracking out of his Christian shell a little bit now. Religion is great and all, but HBK is way more entertaining as everyone's bully.

I think he's just finding how the two fit together and how they can both work.

There are rumors that with SpikeTV dumping Raw this September and Raw most likely goign to USA, that TNA will be meeting with SpikeTV to take that Monday slot.

SpikeTV dumping Raw is fact at this point. USA taking Raw seems almost a lock, but TNA meeting with Spike is a rumor at this point.

Hey, I bet there are millions of women willing to willingly give up their crotches for Moleista's sniffing. OK... this forum went from being semi serious to talking about Moleista sniffing Gma's crotch. What the hell happened? :?:

Final Night said:
The Hitman said:

I think he's just finding how the two fit together and how they can both work.

Your probaly right. I think HBK is not exactly sure where he should stand with Canadians. I really think that if Canadians would lay off of him slightly, that he would be more certain on what to do in his walk with God, and his character.