The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Rocky himself?

So Stallone is going to be at WM 21 hugh? Maybe Hogan will make a suprise last match before his induction. THUNDER LIPS RETURNS!!!

The Hitman said:
Moleista?Interesting name change that could boost him straight to to the top. :D

In the year 2008, Batista has a contract dispute with WWE and is forced to leave for TNA. However, he soon finds out that by a loop hole in the contract WWE owns the rights to Batista and is forced to become... Moleista! Fear him!

The Hitman said:
I believe that everybody is going to have a different opinion on women's displays of sexuality. Depending on how you were brought up, your experiences, and your overall testosterone level is going to affect your views on society. IMO, some women want to be stared at by any means, and those are the women guys should well... get naked in their car 2 blocks away from their house with some binoculars. Other women, want love and compassion, and those are the ones looking for the right guy for them. :D
Well said! Now lets get back to our light hearted Wrestling forum and carry on being.... light hearted! :D

It didn't offend me I'm English. I actually found it quite funny! I wouldn't even care if he burned the St. Georges cross to be quite honest! I was just creating conversation. HBK rules! :D

Prophet said:
spinerip said:
You have your opinion and thats fair enough. But the WWE Divas make a lot of money for shakin their asses and if we stopped looking then they would be out of a job. So I perv at them to help them make a living! It's just the right thing to do! :lol:

Am I laughing? It's a serious topic. They shake their asses because shallow guys formed society into women as the "weaker" sex. I see what you mean though, and there are certain exceptions (eg: Strippers, Prostitutes, WWE Divas) but it's still demeening to women to only look at their body and stuff. I haven't seen once "What WWE Diva has the best personality?" or "What WWE Diva has a warm heart?"

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "Never ever ever look at a woman's body" because that would just be downright odd. I'm just saying you shouldn't demeen women like that.

Oh, shut the hell up. Guys did not form this society. Women did. Women have every right NOT to take the jobs of strippers, prostitutes, Divas, cheerleaders, etc etc, but they do anyway. Women ARE the weaker sex, poster boy, because in today's society both men and women are treated equally. An average woman would never be able to kick an average guy's ass or even do half the shit physically that he's able to do, and because we're considered "equal" today, men are the stronger sex.

This topic isn't about judging each other's girlfriends, it's about judging women that are being paid tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars to do ONE wrestling show that lasts not even a full hour. They want to be judged, which is why they have cosmetic surgeries that probably cost more than the value of your house.

So before you go ranting off with your politically correct drivel, think before you type this way you'll realize that you shouldn't even be typing to begin with.

When did you even enter this topic? If your going to flame someone, at least post in the topic your flaming about. If you don't like what I'm saying, which is my opinion, and EVERYONE has an entitlement to THEIR opinion, then just don't post about what I'm saying, or just ignore me completely.

I don't have the slightest clue why you called me a "poster boy" though, which is something I'm scratching my head about. I know men are the stronger sex, but it seems that society is showing that out more.

I think we better quit discussing this topic. Like the Prophet said, we are all entitled to our opinion. Discussing morals is like discussing organized religion or politics... nobody's happy until someone gets their face kicked in. I love yall all, but this is sort of getting childish. :?

What ppl do not realize is this... When they get offended and start whining about little things like flag humping, they are helping HBK get his paycheck, and helping to fuel Vince's mind for more shockers.

The Hitman said:
Although shadowed by Bret, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart was a great character and performer as well.

He was such a powerhouse, i think he got to show his talent a bit more when he tagged with Owen Hart to create "The New Foundation". Excellent match of theirs in Royal rumble 92= Vs orient express.

Moleista would be awesome. His entrance could be great. He could burrow up through the ring's canvas and go around sniffing people's crotches. He could also be on call for house parties. What would be cooler than turning 21 and inviting Moleista to your party so he could sniff your grandma's crotch. :lol: