The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
dun dun dun dun HEIDNREICH! :lol:

Well now I really hate Muhammed Hassan. When he disses Canada, its the last straw.

Also, I went to RAW in Toronto on Monday and im still surprised how almost everyone still hate HBK after all these years.

HBK rules, and Canada should get over the whole Bret Hart 97' incident. Shawn just did what his boss told him to do! Shawn didn't ring the bell, Earl and Vince did!
Although I can see why they hate HBK if it relates to what he did to the Maple Leaf flag before the match!

I agree. When I heard the boos and the "You screwed Bret" chants, I started to get pissed off. It's in the goddam past; 8 years ago, man. To all those Canadians: Get on with your lives and stop living in the past.

I reckon Vince was right anyway! BRET SCREWED BRET!!!
None of this would have happened if he'd just agreed to do the job for HBK!!! Like anyone else would have if they were leaving the the company!
If Bret Hart had handed over the title with a farewell speech as planed, it would have make the WWF title look weak against WCW's. Vince knew this and did what he had to! After all, the preservation of the glory that the WWF title held, was one of the main factors in WCW's demise. As they totally trashed their world title, when Hogan beat Nash for the strap with the finger poke of doom. And when they allowed David Arquette to become world champ, OMG!!!
I am a huge Bret Hart fan! But he can't complain, as he brought it on himself!

"If Bret Hart had been screwed as many times as he claims he has been, he'd have struck oil by now." - Jim Cornette

The Immortal King said:
Never mind Bret Hart , the best canadian wrestler ever is... ...CHRISTIAN!!!! captain charisma forever!!!
Where ma peeps at baby!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

At the nearest garbage can, vomitting at the sight of you.

I agree with trish stratus (she's so hot) but rob conway isn't even canadian and sylvian gren... ....whatever just sucks. Lets face it "For all my peeps and to all the fools, say it loud, CHRISTIAN RULES!"

Who are the tag team champions? LA RÉSISTANCE
Who is the women champion? TRISH STRATUS

Yea I forgot about Conway. René Duprée is Canadian.

Edit: Yea 100 posts 8)