The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
The most underrated wrestler? Let's see, now.

Gotta say that would have to be Rey Mysterio. Too many of the bigger guys took him lightly in the ring, only to have it backfire on them.

Crazy the Clown said:
The most underrated wrestler? Let's see, now.

Gotta say that would have to be Rey Mysterio. Too many of the bigger guys took him lightly in the ring, only to have it backfire on them.

Its always been like that for him, its part of the story, hes small and taken lightly, but one of the best wrestlers on smackdown, and definately not underrated, but he should be contending for the US Title.

Well on RAW, HHH finally beat Benoit only cause of a low blow, The Rockers owned La Resistance, Batista beat Snitsky and next week its Batista vs Kane. O I can't wait for that match!

Bret Hart may have wanted to leave on top of the world, as many wish he could have, but times were changing too much. Plus, the WWF at the time would have went to any extent to look extreme and add a shock factor in any, and I do mean any, circumstance. Vince didn't care about any of his performers, as long as the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ wuz flowing in like the wind in Spring.

I think the Montreal Screwjob DVD would be very interesting, because we will all finally get to hear the other side of the story from the WWE's standpoint. It wuz THE MOST CONTREVERSIAL moment, and still is a major topic catching a lot of flack from Candadians and Americans alike.

I dont think thats fair! Vince was trying to protect his company and his workers. As well as a buisness that he had been involved with all his life that he had made into a super company! Vince was LOSING to WCW in the Monday night war! He made the right choices because we all know who was left standing when the smoke cleared!

Orton is so gay and is just using stacy to cover it up. HHH is the straightest guy in the buisness unfortunately for me..... ........oh.. ..er ... ...just kidding?...?

Christian versus Triple H!!!!!!!! Could you imagine that extravaganza? two legends in the same ring im so excited!!!!!!! it just has to be that Whos with me!?......

I hate you guys , i really, really do :lol:
1) batty-ista is a chump
2) it was evolution that made him, hes a loser without them
3) you will show respect when the game gives one of his glorious speeches!!!!!

that is all.