The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
OMGness if you don't remember Harlem Heat.. your not a wrestling fan.. Harlem heat was the tag team booker t was in on WCW

Just cause I'm nice:

HarlemSM.jpg

HarlemBW.gif

Yeah at the time, I voted for Christy also (I have a thing for red heads).
But they aren't doing anything with her. She is just gonna be another Stacy / Torrie bimbo! Which is fine because I don't mind Bimbos. :D :wink:

But Amy is part of the Cabbinet and i quite enjoy the fued that she has with joy right now.

Plus due to this exposure she apparently has landed the lead role in a major new film. I reckon she will get more than $250,000 for that.

So she really IS the winner of the Diva search!
If the rumour is true of course! :?

It's not necessarily WWE, but I'd have to say the best wrestler ever is Sabu. (He appeared on Raw when ECW were guests. After his ECW days, Sabu later went on to join TNA wrestling, occasionally wrestling for JCW.)

Sabu!?! He may be a hardcore legend, but best ever I think not!
I wouldn't even say he's the best hardcore wrestler ever. That title goes to either Terry Funk or Mick Foley IMO. :D

03.jpg

This thread was pretty boring, it wasn't too interesting to catch my interest at all. I mean, the modern WWE is truly horrible, and i would never subject myself to see such trash. I rather watch a good event like Wrestlemania 10, or Royal Rumble 1992. Now those rock.

It's interesting enough for you to make your first post though huh! :roll:

This is a light hearted WWE thread, with nothing heavy like you get on the wrestling sites. If you want to moan go to one of them. :!:

spinerip said:
It's interesting enough for you to make your first post though huh! :roll:

This is a light hearted WWE thread, with nothing heavy like you get on the wrestling sites. If you want to moan go to one of them. :!:

Just because i wanted to point out the fact that the modern WWE is lame doesn't mean that this thread was interesting. I was glad to see wrestling fans in here, though. Although i still say the Old School era owns.

Well ok, you don't like the current product thats fine. :)

So everyone else! Who's gonna win tonight Jericho or Benoit?
I reckon Y2J is due a big win!

Also, who will win? Kane or Snitsky?
I reckon double DQ!