The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
How stupid do they think we are?

Lawler just claimed during the Fandango vs. Justin Gabriel match it was Gabriel 's debut match. We aren't supposed to remember her was a member of Nexus not too long ago.
I just shake my head in shame with this company.

So WWE fans what are your thoughts on CM Punk joining the UFC??
Stupid. I don't care if he does Ju Jitsu or however you spell it. I will be surprised if he wins. Big difference between doing something for fitness and hobbie to been an actual fighter. I expect him to be crushed.

Stupid. I don't care if he does Ju Jitsu or however you spell it. I will be surprised if he wins. Big difference between doing something for fitness and hobbie to been an actual fighter. I expect him to be crushed.

She will hear you... (Jade lol)

Jiu jitsu is prob his hobby. I love the ufc but this is another one of their ridiculous marketing things. They'll try to match him up against scrubs who dnt match up well against him but if he fights any c class ufc fighter he will get smashed. The ufc is supposed to be for the best of the best. How does sum1 wit no experience get a fight in the ufc and not some lower promotion

The Same reason Dana White didn't take away Jon Jones Title after the failed drug-Test. Someone who can put butts in seats. Dana is a walking contradiction.

ronda-rousey-wm31-300x194.jpg

She's awesome, couldn't care less about Punk though.

Mmm. Didn't hear ANYTHING about Taker after last year's shocking loss, now after defeating Wyatt still nothing about either one 2 months later??? Why for???

LOL, if CM PUNK doesn't go and sit down somewhere. really fighting with a 135 year old Hulk Hogan..........
Hogan is old and senile, give em a pass Punk.
Cant wait to see you get wrecked, where they really do fight. LOL
11327216_699904443472253_924489569_n_zpsgwxuimqf.jpg

I have never been so bothered by a death in my entire life. I knew the day would come, but, I expected it in another 20 years, at least. I felt sick to my stomach since the news broke. Spent all weekend re-watching his matches, TV spots and promos. This is the worst death ever, it's driving me insane.