The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I use to watch WWE, but honestly it is getting worse. I really only watch WWE because of WM and Undertaker, but watch it sometimes still.

Rob Van Damn coming back? Sweet! Hope to hear his old theme when he comes back.

John Cena needs to turn heel already damn lol.

cena will never turn heel also rvd does have his old theme back and lets just say a certain money in the bank winner will officially tell cena he will cash in at summerslam

and no its not rvd who wins or punk. i will say this man deserves the chance since they screwed him over back at mania 28.

oh did i also mention husky harris aka bray wyatt is gold on the mic?

hes also the son of wwe star i.r.s

Dean Ambrose is a god. He's been my favorite Shield member since day one.

Seen some indie shit of his, drops some sick promos.

Punk has one more year left on his contract and there are talks of him possibly retiring. I will be sad, but, at least Dean will be around to fill the void and prevent John Cena from ruining WWE more than he already does.

WWE Reportedly Confident That TNA Star Sting Will Be Joining Their Roster Soon

Source: F4WOnline

As seen on last night's RAW, WWE included current TNA star Sting in their video packages looking back at former World Heavyweight Champions.
F4Wonline.com reports that Sting was included in those video packages for a reason.

Word is that Sting is once again interested in joining WWE. While he hasn't opened direct negotiations with the company, he has sent feelers to WWE about joining them. There is said to be a lot of confidence on WWE's side that Sting will be on their roster eventually.

fan poster

original.jpg

this was on june 14th

Dean Ambrose is a god. He's been my favorite Shield member since day one.

Seen some indie shit of his, drops some sick promos.

Punk has one more year left on his contract and there are talks of him possibly retiring. I will be sad, but, at least Dean will be around to fill the void and prevent John Cena from ruining WWE more than he already does.

actually punk may get a part time deal like brock and rock. he also tweeted last year 2015 he wants to fully retire. also john cena has 5 years left and will retire as well

hes currently 35 so 40 would be good to retire expecially with his history of injuries

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sting situation is just a rumour. The same rumour that has come up countless times. It all started because he was featured in a WWE video package, so people assumed it was because he wants to join WWE.

Sting has been outspoken about not wanting to work for Vince, so, this is just really odd if he suddenly has a change of heart. I also see no point in bringing in a 54 year old man on an already packed list of superstars the WWE already has. TNA is different....sure, they have their stars, but, it isn't to the extent of the WWE's list. They (WWE) don't need Sting and Sting doesn't need them.

The Sting situation is just a rumour. The same rumour that has come up countless times. It all started because he was featured in a WWE video package, so people assumed it was because he wants to join WWE.

Sting has been outspoken about not wanting to work for Vince, so, this is just really odd if he suddenly has a change of heart. I also see no point in bringing in a 54 year old man on an already packed list of superstars the WWE already has. TNA is different....sure, they have their stars, but, it isn't to the extent of the WWE's list. They (WWE) don't need Sting and Sting doesn't need them.

rvd is 42 and taker isnt a young guy anymore plus the rock and yet there both working with wwe short term. even if its just one ppv wwe will make a shitload of money just from sting alone and they will make a killing on the merchandise

i mean holy cow man if this was stone cold coming back people would buy into it in a second despite his medical history and age. i love austin i think hes one of the greats but im also glad he is retired but money is the key for ANY buiesness. they do it with the nwo ( wich nobody got paid for i.e hall and nash)

think of all the wcw dvds they pushe dout already there like on there 10th one

rvd is 42 and taker isnt a young guy anymore plus the rock and yet there both working with wwe short term. even if its just one ppv wwe will make a shitload of money just from sting alone and they will make a killing on the merchandise

i mean holy cow man if this was stone cold coming back people would buy into it in a second despite his medical history and age. i love austin i think hes one of the greats but im also glad he is retired but money is the key for ANY buiesness. they do it with the nwo ( wich nobody got paid for i.e hall and nash)

think of all the wcw dvds they pushed out already there like on there 10th one

taker has like 4 dvds wich btw wwe wants undertaker to be more of a brand. same can be said for sting

hell bruno samartino signed a deal where wwe will use him in dvds videogames ect.

I didn't say anyone on the roster wasn't old, but, the WWE does not need Sting, there would be no point to bring him in, other than he is just another big name in the business. RVD does not need to be there, Undertaker shows up during WM time, and The Rock shows up via sat a few weeks, fights a time or two, and then leaves again. I don't see why they need to pay yet another wrestler to do mostly nothing. They have a lot of guys to work with, they don't need to waste that time on people who are already established. They've got good things going now with The Shield, the Wyatt family, etc. Bringing Sting in would just be a waste of money and take away the spotlight. Sure, they could use him to push wrestlers, but, why not just use a top name already in the business to do that instead of signing on another name to do that? Guys like Punk and Cena are at the level they can push younger talent.

I didn't say anyone on the roster wasn't old, but, the WWE does not need Sting, there would be no point to bring him in, other than he is just another big name in the business. RVD does not need to be there, Undertaker shows up during WM time, and The Rock shows up via sat a few weeks, fights a time or two, and then leaves again. I don't see why they need to pay yet another wrestler to do mostly nothing. They have a lot of guys to work with, they don't need to waste that time on people who are already established. They've got good things going now with The Shield, the Wyatt family, etc. Bringing Sting in would just be a waste of money and take away the spotlight. Sure, they could use him to push wrestlers, but, why not just use a top name already in the business to do that instead of signing on another name to do that? Guys like Punk and Cena are at the level they can push younger talent.

vince mcmahon has this thing about 15 to 20 year old rivalries that have been done

im no booker or even on a creative team but i can simply say guys like kofi, gabriel, rodes, cesaro , daniel bryan, dean ambrose, roman reigns, rollins, curtis axel , damien sandow are my top picks i would push into the wwe title picture if i was running that ship

it just bugs the hell out of me that there is so much talent and vince basicly degrades them just for some corny t-shirt sales

yea shield is a great stable but how long do you think that can last before getting stale?

The only reason anyone really gets stale is when it involves horrible storylines or just riding on something forever and ever. For example, AJ and the whole crazy bish thing. The storyline between her, Punk and Bryan was awesome (didn't really like Kane's entry in to it, was kind of that third wheel type of feel). The problem with that was they had something good and they did it to death. People, for the most part, got sick of it.

Cena is the perfect example of running to the ground. Same tired old gimmick.

As noted last week, F4Wonline.com reported that Sting was included in the video packages last Monday on RAW because Sting is said to once again be interested in joining WWE. According to their story, there is said to be a lot of confidence that Sting will eventually join the company.
I first reported last November that Triple H did not want Sting to re-sign with TNA. I noted then that WWE wanted to present him with a multi-faceted licensing deal which would include incorporating him into their Mattel deal and home videos. It would also likely include an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame.

According to a source, Triple H mentioned doing more with Sting last May on WWE.com and in their DVDs. It is believed that the company is strategically building a subtle presence for Sting, with the hopes of aggressively pitching his involvement with WWE in 2014. It should be noted that both sides haven't spoken, but there is hope that Sting can do business when he is no longer under contract.

Interestingly enough, Sting was a part of both WCW and Mid South and worked the famous The Battle of New Orleans match, which could make him a nice candidate for the 2014 Hall of Fame.

i dont know if i should laugh or feel sorry for sunny

i guess all those drugs over the years (and still doing them) does this to a person

WWE Hall Of Famer Sunny Giving Fans The Chance To Pose In Bed With Her

WWE Hall of Famer Sunny is giving fans the chance to get in bed with her at the upcoming Legends of the Ring convention on October 5th in Monroe, New Jersey. She posted on Facebook:
"Hey SUNNY FANS!! This is YOUR CHANCE to get UNDER THE COVERS WITH ME!! At the Legends of the Ring Convention, 10/5/13, I will be offering special photo ops! Your choice: for $50 you get to have your photo taken laying next to me in bed, and for $75 you can have your photo taken 'spooning' or with me lying my head on your chest! Was I your TEENAGE CRUSH?? Now is your chance to make that dream a REALITY!!!

PRE-SALE TICKETS WILL BE OFFERED SOON!

and YES, I WILL be wearing a little item from my LINGERIE DRAWER!!"

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news...fans-the-chance-to-pose-in-bed/#ixzz2YUk21kAU

I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for her or start laughing, I mean what if some psycho takes up that offer and starts stalking her

I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for her or start laughing, I mean what if some psycho takes up that offer and starts stalking her

shes had a history of being a slut in the locker room

bret hart even wrote about it in his book

so if shes saying 75 to lay with her in bed i wonder what 125 will get someone

its sad but shes been in rehab multiple times and has continued this bizarre behavior

looks like tna got rid of a few guys to issue some iron clad contracts since taz resined

Source: Prowrestling.net

ProWrestling.net is reporting that Matt Morgan was granted his release from TNA today. Morgan had requested his release a month ago.
Morgan hinted leaving the organization last spring, only to return in the fall. He had been used sparingly and inconsistently since his return.

As noted earlier, the company also released Crimson, Joey Ryan, Christian York, Taeler Hendrix and Madison Rayne last week