The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Taker hasn't said anything yet.

It was the first thing I read this morning. I was soooo sad....part of my childhood has died :/

My favorite manager of all time is Bobby Heenan but Paul Bearer was the best character manager, he just went so well with the Undertaker, it was a perfect fit for him.

I remember watching a shoot interview with Paul Bearer where he talked about riding the road with Taker back when they started in the WWF, so I'd imagine they were pretty close. Plus people forget Paul was instrumental in getting Kane over big when he started as well. Pretty amazing to think he was in on the ground floor with two of the longest running characters WWE has ever had.

I think best thing WWE and Taker can do - Taker bring his urn for WM match and dedicate his victory to Bearer.

P.S. Jade, thanks for photos and interesting read.

WWE paid a great tribute to the late William Moody A.K.A Paul Bearer with Taker coming out and having the urn in the middle of the ring. The interruption thing was a bit rude but William's family gave WWE the go ahead to do it. He loved the business and the stories that came with it even if they got a little personal.

I can understand why people are a bit of a fit about it.

Last edited:
It is funny how certain people asked for years for WWE being more edgy, and now, when they got it, these very certain people cry and complain about Zeb Colter's and CM Punk's stuff.
Looks like some people only pretend to be an edgy tv fans, because, they think, it makes them looks cool, but in reality they can't stand anything but vanilla.
Kinda: "Hey bro, i'am 10 years old but i'am not Cena fan, he s*cks!...O mummy, will you please buy me new Cena t-shirt he did wear this monday? Pleease!"

P.S. Congrats to Bully Ray, he deserve it.

It is funny how certain people asked for years for WWE being more edgy, and now, when they got it, these very certain people cry and complain about Zeb Colter's and CM Punk's stuff.
Looks like some people only pretend to be an edgy tv fans, because, they think, it makes them looks cool, but in reality they can't stand anything but vanilla.
Kinda: "Hey bro, i'am 10 years old but i'am not Cena fan, he s*cks!...O mummy, will you please buy me new Cena t-shirt he did wear this monday? Pleease!"

P.S. Congrats to Bully Ray, he deserve it.

I think edgy that most folk want is beer drinking and half naked divas. Anything thats edgy in any other way is a no no lol
They do my head in. Its not all of them, but in general its the morals that alarm me.
WRESTLING IS NOT REAL LIFE

Happy 3/16 everyone!

625524_4748149261825_883890049_n.jpg

TNA's first Impact on the road in Chicago last week was pretty good, both the show itself but it also showed how important a different arena and crowd can be. If this continues they are getting a real alternative for more wrestling fans..but goddamn they need to work out /reveal some senseful goals for aces and eights.

I never thought I would see Bubba Ray as a main eventer, but congrats to him. I still can't get past what a stupid name Bully Ray is though.

Laughing my ass off at the people who think Taker is gonna drop one to Punk.

People can't honestly be this naive, can they?

CAN THEY?

Laughing my ass off at the people who think Taker is gonna drop one to Punk.

People can't honestly be this naive, can they?

CAN THEY?
Not sure if you can in the US, but in the UK you can bet on CM Punk beating Taker. Put it this way, for a £2 bet you can make a decent return if Punk does win. I don't gamble but I may make an exception for this, although strange you can bet on predetermined sports.

I reckon they will do a false finish with Punk making it look like Taker hit him with a chair or something to get DQ'd then Jack Tunney or whoever will come out and restart the match.

You have to remember some of these fan's think Paul Bearers isn't dead and will return and screw the Undertaker at Mania.

rob van damn is coming back to wwe at money in the bank!

also curtis axel is the ne wintercontinental champion

alberto defeated ziggler to become world champion

cena retained

I use to watch WWE, but honestly it is getting worse. I really only watch WWE because of WM and Undertaker, but watch it sometimes still.

rob van damn is coming back to wwe at money in the bank!

also curtis axel is the ne wintercontinental champion

alberto defeated ziggler to become world champion

cena retained

Rob Van Damn coming back? Sweet! Hope to hear his old theme when he comes back.

John Cena needs to turn heel already damn lol.

It sucks when anyone dies, but, when it comes to wrestling, being a fan, it sucks when it has to do with drugs. I am just tired of that being the case in these situations. Sheds a bad light on both the sport and the people.