The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I'm thinking that John cena losing means he's gonna win the RR again. And is gonna fight the rock again. UGH. Im really hoping this isn't the case.

More than likely, thats whats gonna go down.

Word through the grape vine is that it's gonna be Cena vs. Rock 2, and CM Punk vs. Undertaker (The whole respect issue is why this will happen)

Open Bro' Night was the most awesome funny thing in wrestling this year..even beat everything kane and Daniel Bryan came up with. Never expected to be not annoyed by Jesse and the Robbie's

I just found the greatest fcking youtube channel.

It's got WWF Saturday Night's Main Event episodes.

I fcking died inside, man.

I feel sorry for the younger people who didn't get to watch wrestling every Saturday night in the 80's. SNME was so awesome. You guys are lucky you got THE NETZ to catch up, but, man, was it ever sweet to watch it live.

I will never forget Ricky Steamboat jumping out of the dark during a Macho Man match. I wonder if they have that episode on here because that would be rad.

SUBSCRIBED

Here's what's pegged for Wrestlemania as of now:

Rock-Cena

HHH-Brock

Taker-Punk

Sheamus-Orton

Should be interesting how they build things. Rock-Cena will be awesome I'm sure, and Brock-HHH will probably be as well since Brock's a big scary badass and HHH has to avenge his defeat. Not sure what they will do for Taker-Punk, since they're at the point that I'm not sure fans would buy the streak is in danger if he was booked against the return of Jesus.

Anybody else kinda disappointed by the 20th Anniversary of Raw?

It being in Texas, I suspected that Austin or Taker would show up but it was just nostalgia videos.

I knew this would happen when they switched to 3 hours. Now these shows that are supposed to be big don't mean a damn thing anymore.

John cena and his 5 moves suck..the rock doesn't deserve a title shot, punk should stay champ.

Alberto del rio is my fav! And sin cara! My mexicans! Haha

Anybody else kinda disappointed by the 20th Anniversary of Raw?

It being in Texas, I suspected that Austin or Taker would show up but it was just nostalgia videos.

I knew this would happen when they switched to 3 hours. Now these shows that are supposed to be big don't mean a damn thing anymore.

It was absolute GARBAGE.

We didn't even get a handful of legends?

They do know a 20 year anniversary only comes once, right?

Watching this right now. Gosh, I wish wrestling was still like this today.

R.I.P Bossman and Curt Henning.

2002?

Son, 80's wrestling is the best shit ever < 3

I miss THOSE days. Wrestling was never boring.

2002?

Son, 80's wrestling is the best shit ever < 3

I miss THOSE days. Wrestling was never boring.

Yes, even in 2002 their product back then was still amazing then the crap today. But yeah I agree with you on the 80's but I wasn't born in those times. 90's wrestling is what I miss the most.

I hope they will change their rumored WM card, i don't want to see two rematches of the last year, even if it includes Lesnar and Rock.
I think it will be more logical to make Rock vs Punk vs Cena for the title and Lesnar vs Taker than these rumored matches.

As for Royal Rumble, it is a real shame that The Rock will win the title, i don't mind him to get a titleshot, but some hollywood actor and former (by 10 years) star is not deserving to end longest title reign of the last 25 years.

Yes, even in 2002 their product back then was still amazing then the crap today. But yeah I agree with you on the 80's but I wasn't born in those times. 90's wrestling is what I miss the most.
How are you 25 if you were not born in the 80s?

How are you 25 if you were not born in the 80s?

Late 80's. I was born in 1987.

Sorry, "born into those times" were the wrong choice of words. I meant I wasn't old enough in those times, I was just a little cub back then. Not enough to remember.

Last edited:
Lol its cool.

For those interested 2K Sports have reportedly got the WWE games license. Hope they do something good with it, allthough I expect the same crap from Yukes still.