The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Just saw this on facebook, reminded me of the convo I have been having in the bullying thread <3

Shane Helms = The Hurricane.

282327_449794578401618_101876963_n.jpg

WORD, SON

Just wanted to second the New Japan love, some really great stuff coming out of there the last few years, plus they just announced all their major shows will be available world wide on iPPV.

Just saw this on facebook, reminded me of the convo I have been having in the bullying thread <3

Shane Helms = The Hurricane.

282327_449794578401618_101876963_n.jpg

WORD, SON

LOL I saw that on that thread. It was out of nowhere too.

People who say it's fake are just close minded when they find out one little fact about a certain thing. I've seen WAY too many bumps and falls to ever say this stuff is "fake". It's scripted, and predetermined, but losing a match sometimes makes you win in the company.

Speaking of bumps and falls, I just threw up in my mouth a little after this one :

EDIT : Also, Happy Birthday to my favorite Straight Edge superstar, CM Punk.

Last edited:
2uho87n.jpg

Mother of god, I just found this fb skin.

/explodes

I don't know why the fcking add profile picture thing wont go away. F U FB

I don't have cable and i was just watching some video with goldber.... i mean ryback

and the fans were booing CM punk

hahahaha

I don't have cable, either. I cancelled it in August because I was paying $70 and only watched 3 channels. The channel wrestling is on happens to be available in the next channel package up, not lower, so I had to get the $70 package to watch it.

Now, I just stream.

Use first row sports for PPVs. It's a wicked stream.

lol @ WWE trying to keep Ryback from getting Goldberg chants when the Hell in a Cell PPV is in Atlanta of all places.

Goldback is such a rip off, even down to the undefeated streak (though it obviously didn't last as long as Goldberg's).

FEED ME MORE is the equivalent of WHO'S NEXT.

Another 'creative' idea from the team.

Last edited:
Yeah, lets go back to being more original. Like when Mae Young gave birth to a hand from having sex with Mark Henry.

Now THAT is creative.

Team Foley vs Team Punk looks like a fun match for Survivor Series, but I'm a sucker for the old school 5 on 5 matches.

WWE fired their long time (as in 15+ years) head writer for Raw recently and it seems to have helped. At least as much as a three hour show can be helped, I guess. He was the guy largely responsible for those jokey good guy promos like Cena and Sheamus were doing that annoyed the piss out of everyone over 10 years old.

Their biggest problem now is that it's impossible for a three hour episode of Raw to not drag at some point. Main Event has been a great show so far, and the biggest reason has been since it's only an hour there's no time for much else that wrestling.

Punk/Heyman's team, Why didn't they go team "Heyman guys?" It would have been a hell of a lot more interesting and a whole lot less predictable then it was. :/