The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Didn't need fixing, it was right the first time.

/gets towel to clean couch

I leaked again :/

Wait....I am pretty sure he hit the wrong guy....the dude he hit was just putting some shades on...I think he may have hit Punk by accident and Punk swung.

Still <3

Pre-ordered Punk's new DVD a few weeks ago, comes out tomorrow, so my face will be happy when I come home and open my mail box <3

here is the video.

EDIT: This video is way better.

A kid pushes Punk, he turns to acknowledge the little shit, then some other fans push him, shades guy seems to get accidentally pushed in to Punk, then hits Punk by accident in the back of the head (shades was probably being pushed by excited fans trying to get to Punk), so Punk thinks he meant to hit him and laces him.

The fan has apparently filed a police report.

LONG LIVE PUNK

Last edited:
669247288.gif

Hahahaha

This is complete bullshit.

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-fan-brags-on-twitter-about-provoking-cm-punk-to-attack-another-fan/

No one's getting paid and this retard should be held responsible for it. I can't stand people like this. :hmpf:

Last edited by a moderator:
You obviously don't know how this works, AMES <.<

Someone MIGHT get paid....and, if they do, it will be the guy with the shades, either to shut him up so he drops everything, or, if he goes ahead with any charges, he's gonna get $ for getting hit.

A lot of people are like "Why would CM Punk do that? He's such a hot head."

Well,

1. He goes into a crowd, security isn't doing anything, and he's being harassed the whole time.

2. Dude is dealing with enough stress as it is being on the road 300 days a year, if not more, doing interviews, dealing with the public, etc; on top of wrestling almost every day.

3. He doesn't come to your job and smack you in the back of the head, does he?

I post at a wrestling forum and the amount of stupidity is astounding.

So many people blaming PUNK for it, and putting HIM in the wrong.

Ignorance.

He was putting on a show, and people started to push him. I don't give a shit if it were John Douchebag Cena, you just don't do that to someone. Just because you pay to be in those seats doesn't give you the right to lay your hands on the wrestlers in an aggressive manner. Taps on the shoulders/arms, sure, they are used to that, but stupid people running up and shoving from behind, let alone at the top of a flight of stairs, wow, man, just no.

Punk may have not made the right decision to lunge, but, really, if people can't understand WHY, they might as well hang out with the dumb fans that pushed him.

He was working, and being in the crowd doesn't mean people can suddenly hit him/push him/shove him.

No one lays a hand on my husband and gets away with it.

All them dudes have targets on their backs. I AM COMING FOR YOU.

Punk shouldn't be at fault here. That crowd was full of ingrates. They should be lucky that he was even in the crowd with them in the first place, the assholes. It sucks that the wrong guy got hit but it just happened to turn out that way.