The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
If they lighten up on the PG stuff, then we may see a return of Batista AND Bubba Ray.

Crossing my fingers for that.

Yeah I know Batista doesn't like the PG thing, because, it doesn't allow him to be 'Dave Batista' character like he wants. I'm actually surprised Batista, left on good terms and that he seems to hold no animosity towards WWE. I wouldn't have been to happy if I was booked to lose by being duct taped to the ring post by then Super Cena.

Did you watch Smackdown in 2006-07? JBL always kept him in check, and I loved every minute of it.

Sure did. :)

Last edited:
I will always advocate for Punk and Heymen. I really like their dynamic. I wonder if Brock is going to play a role in that faction?

Jade weigh in on this please. :laugh:

i just turned on raw and i need to ask can someone tell me whats going on with the colour pink? like the ropes are pink and i saw john cena wearing pink.

I have no idea lol there was a flyer about it on my barbershop's window.

I guess it's FWE. I'd just go to see Dreamer though and there's a meet and greet afterward so I'd get his picture and such.
Are you in New York? It looks like Family Wrestling Entertainment, is Dreamer facing Rhino, also others like Big Daddy V on the card? Id go for it, sounds like a good night out

I'm in New Jersey lol and apparently it's going to be in South Amboy.

20 bucks for a ringside ticket.

18 bucks for bleachers.

Lol it's in a highschool I believe.

Is anyone else tired of hearing about John Cena and how if Punk wants to be great he needs to beat him at everything?

I understand story and rivalries, but I am so tired of him being the all important jackass. CM Punk is in every way better then Cena and yet Punk is the one that has to prove himself? It's ridiculous.

I was watching some old matches that I remember from my time watching wrestling when I was a boy and I have to say, I miss that shit.

Like the old Cena, Batista at some points, Rey Mysterio winning against the odds, Eddie and Chris Benoit as well.
Nostalgia hitting me hard I tell ya haha

I was watching some old matches that I remember from my time watching wrestling when I was a boy and I have to say, I miss that shit.

Like the old Cena, Batista at some points, Rey Mysterio winning against the odds, Eddie and Chris Benoit as well.
Nostalgia hitting me hard I tell ya haha

IMA A BAPTISTA