The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Joey Styles needs to GTFO. I can't stand that guy.

So, yeah, Cena's getting owned tonight =)

Yes.

No doubt a little help from Heyman, which will leave Cena crying IT WASN'T CLEAN, LOLOOOOOL

Lol

I remember the older days where I would have to wait on Monday to see what would happen after the Pay Per View event on Sunday. Ma wouldn't let me get PPV :(

I feel you on that. I used to be a little kissass when it came to a PPV I really wanted to see.

I remember I begged my parents to get Wrestlemania one year, just because it had the Hell In A Cell match with The Undertaker and Big Boss Man. Biggest disappointment ever.

But yeah, I'll probably watch tonight. I'd be one of the people in the crowd with a "If Cena Wins, We Riot" signs. I really hope he goes more into acting soon or something, because I really don't want to see his block ass face anymore.

I wish Batista would comeback. The dude always entertains me, be it on MMA uncensored or in his Movies.

Batista sucks, man.

Seriously.

He was a big guy that shot pretend machine guns.

That is where the 'coolness' ends.

Batista sucks, man.

Seriously.

He was a big guy that shot pretend machine guns.

That is where the 'coolness' ends.

What??? Jade you... I just don't know you anymore. :laugh:

I enjoyed his heel character more so then his face character.
I didn't really like the way they had Cena, beat him near the end of his last run in WWE. They turned his character into such a bish.

You should know how I feel about Batista, I have always voiced my opinion about him, lol.

I'd hop in bed with him, but that is where my like for him ends.

OH, I forgot to say, JBL is apparently returning tonight as a commentator, and will also be working as commentator tomorrow night on Raw.