The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I think the wwe championship MIB was a total waste. It was beyond predictable and such a terrible use of talent. And Ryback actually impressed me he made jack swagger look good with how terrible he is.

....k, they brought back Road Dogg, one of my fav wrestlers of all time (X-Pac and Mr. Ass also joined DX in the ring). Piper is gonna be on, hope Bret comes on...if Shane shows up, oh man, GET THE TOWELS.

ahaha, sorry dude, we are an hour behind up here so I figured everyone here had already been wayyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of me.

Spoiler:
so lulz at AJ being the new GM of Raw

I think the wwe championship MIB was a total waste. It was beyond predictable and such a terrible use of talent. And Ryback actually impressed me he made jack swagger look good with how terrible he is.
I dunno, Cenas cashed in the title match and FAILED. I really think they are trying to dumb him down a bit. Having him loose some big match situations and loose a bit more really takes away one of the gripes fans have had with him for a while without making him look like a jobber.

What the hell is Taker thinking with his hair also? He looks like a butch lesbian, not the UFC looks hes going for. I appreciate the mans hairs seen better days and had more dignity than Michael Hickenbottom and shaved it, but it still looks odd.

LOL what makes him think that going to TNA is gonna get him any further from the jobber he is and still will be.

What held him down imo was him trying to be way to much like Eddie. I don't think that's gonna change in TNA.

Chavo was never like Eddie. At all.

Chavo was simply in Eddie's shadow and that prevented him from getting as far.

Uh, nothing is anyone's moves, they are simply wrestling moves, and Chavo was nothing like Eddie, except in name.

During his matches he used a lot of Eddies moves and taunts.

Like Jade said, moves are moves. Just cause someone used them first doesn't mean that the rest who follow can't use them without copying the first guy to use it. Everyone is copying the first guy who did the suplex then.

I think Chavo used his taunt and the frog splash in memory of Eddie after Eddie died here and there, but was never doing it on all of his matches.