The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Now to be fair, WWE has paid for rehab for a lot of guys and has an standing offer to pick up the tab for anyone who ever worked for them and needs it.

BUT.

It's all PR. Vince said so under oath when he was dragged before Congress to testify when everyone was all up in arms after the Benoit mess. Bottom line is they wanted to stem the tide of wrestlers under 50 dying of causes that could be either indirectly or directly related to pro wrestling. They also use their Wellness Policy as a political tool and clearly have a "untouchable" list of guys who will never fail no matter how obvious it is they use. I'm not breaking any news when I state there is a very, very high possibility John Cena is taking some form of HGH and/or synthetic steroid. He was into bodybuilding before wrestling and clearly would have the knowledge of the proper way to cycle his shit to not get popped on a test. He also is the face of the company and idol to millions of children, not to mention the #1 biggest star of Make-A-Wish. He could come out on Raw this Monday looking like he did in the WWE All Stars game and he will never get a Wellness failure. Same as other top level guys like HHH (who actually looks like he's been off cycle for a while, but he definitely was when he was full time wrestling) and Taker, or young guys with huge builds Vince has a boner over like Mason Ryan, Ryback, and Big Zeke.

I can almost guarantee Randy Orton's failure came from him being on a short leash due to him having drug issues years ago, and even then he's on his 4th "second strike". Other than his first Wellness failure, he was sent home on at least two occasions for incidents that were drug related, and a non Wellness suspension for openly smoking pot backstage. He even had an OD that many sources have alleged was a suicide attempt, and a strange incident where he had an accident on his motorcycle that was mysteriously erased from history thanks to the St. Louis PD. Said incident was one where he was alleged to have wiped out on his bike under the influence of something WWE would have had to suspend him for, so someone made it go away instead.

So basically Orton spent the last several years as a more clean cut version of Jeff Hardy before cleaning up around the time his daughter was born. I hope what he got suspended for was more HGH/steroid related than recreational.

Yeah its a shame about Orton. Im pretty sure its gonna be recreational. I honestly don't think that many wrestlers use roid's these days. you look back when they were the craze in wrestling, the wrestlers seemed to come across more bloated with water on there bodies and disproportionate physiques.

Taker used to make me laugh when he lost loads of weight and bulked up loads in the muscle department, you could see or wht appeared to be roid spots on his back.

I think alot of folk have a hard time believing that they can get a muscular physique without the use of steroids. The gym usually most wrestlers day job for 8 hours a day. I think Cena is big but has an achievable physique. I honestly dont think he has the tell tale signs of abuse other than been quite big.

I dont think Ortons touched any steroids in years, doesnt look like it but you cant always tell. He does look like he could be using something to get his ripped physique. The man isnt massive but he is most certainly cut. Frighteningly so

Wrestlers don't use steroids anymore, that is true. Most use HGH and the guys who can afford it get the synthetic testosterone that doesn't come up in testing (think of Balco and their "clean" and "clear" that Barry Bonds got caught up in). Guys like Eddie Guerrero had enlarged organs listed on their autopsy report, which is a tell-tale sign of long term HGH use. It doesn't known the difference between bicep muscle or heart muscle, it's all the same.

Guys like John Cena have physiques that are attainable if you go to the gym like it's your full time job. Cena wrestles damn near every day of the year and spends almost all of his free time doing charity work or promotional work for the company. He's not the only one. In the 80s, the schedule was notoriously brutal, guys working 400 dates a year (weekend double shots), yet still looking jacked and buffed because they were using. All that's really changed is 20-30 years of science and chemistry that have given us drugs that can enhance the body without much of the giveaway steroid bloat of the old days. You can't keep a workout schedule to give yourself the body most of them have legit with the work schedule most of them keep. They work out more than anyone here I'd wager, but there has to be some assistance to maintain the level they stay at.

When I played foot ball in high school I had to workout everyday I was at the school from 8am to 9:30pm. mind you I got out of school at 3:15 and I did that 5 day a week for two years straight and I never got a body anything remotely like that. I'll tell you all this it kills your joints and caused me really bad knee pain.

When I played foot ball in high school I had to workout everyday I was at the school from 8am to 9:30pm. mind you I got out of school at 3:15 and I did that 5 day a week for two years straight and I never got a body anything remotely like that. I'll tell you all this it kills your joints and caused me really bad knee pain.
damn right it hurts your joints. My left elbow gives me trouble, all from doing tricep extensions with free weights lol. Its worth it for the guns tho lol. Think ive been doing something wrong. Should take some of Hulk Hogans python packs and patented Python Powder, last I checked it was a little too strong for regular Hulksters

The thought of Kane and AJ having wild crazy person sex makes me laugh and throw up a little at the same time.

Also I love how WWE shoves its anti-bully campaign down everyone's throats yet tonight's main event was America's Hero Cena bullying around an announcer he outweighs by probably 100 pounds.

Christ alive, Orton got suspended for roids, Dianabol. I stand corrected. That goes against everything i thought. It will tech me and hopefully others not to be experts on the "tell tale signs" of sterioid abuse.

I think they should fire him TBH, hes had enough chances over the years, hes good in the ring but i find him boring to be fair.

That belt is unfinished, it will undoubtedly look better when it's done. I'm so tired of the Spinner belt that anything would be an improvement at this point. Having said that, when CM Punk mentioned at ComicCon they were making a new belt, he made sure to point out he wasn't crazy about it.

Who knows what it will end up, WWE is pretty bipolar on belt design. They brought back the classic IC belt, which is great, but they still have the US belt that looks like it was taken from someone's backyard fed. I won't even talk about the Wold Tag Team Championship Pennies.

Until it shows up on screen, I'm withholding judgment. But more importantly,

>WrestleZone
>Reliable information

Yes good point, im not a fan of them to be honest albeit alot of there stuff is copy and paste from other sites, so dont shoot the messenger.

I too am going to wait till it shows up on TV, but if thats the belt, no matter what they add to it cannot improve it. It looks like a fake ring you may get from a vending machine in a plastic egg.

Last edited:
lol @ believing anything on WZ.

The WWE website has nothing about a new belt so I wont believe it until they say something about it.

Anyway, goddammit, I forgot how ugly Brooke Hogan was.

Reports have been confirmed that WWE has purchased the Mid South Wrestling/UWF library from Bill Watts' ex wife and family. If you've never seen any of it (and unless you watched it on TV when it happened, you didn't), it's some of the best wrestling of the 80s territory era. It's also where guys like Ted DiBiase, Junkyard Dog, Jim Duggan, Sting, and a young strapping announcer by the name of Jim Ross all got their starts in the biz.

This AJ/Punk relationship is legit pissing me off.

What makes me rage even more is that she is JUST LIKE ME

This is not cool at all PHIL, NOT COOL AT ALL

This AJ/Punk relationship is legit pissing me off.

What makes me rage even more is that she is JUST LIKE ME

This is not cool at all PHIL, NOT COOL AT ALL

So is punk the coolest guy you've ever met? and who is your goat faced moron?

I've got an Idea on who I think It might be. :)