The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
WWF games in particular were all kinds of smashed ass,
I dont know SEK

Looks legit to me.

My friend has all the nintendo WWF games. We played through everyone of them. My god it was a titanic battle for supremacy. In all seriousness they were bad even by 80s standards. I couldnt imagine paying 50 of my hard earned Bison dollars for one of those games back in the day.

WWE has suspended Chris Jericho for an incident that took place at Thursday night’s live event from Sao Paolo, Brazil that almost saw Jericho thrown in jail.

During the main event match between Jericho and WWE Champion CM Punk, Jericho took a Brazilian flag from ringside and kicked it. Because denigrating the Brazilian flag is illegal in the country, police came to the ring and ordered Jericho to apologize or be taken to jail. Jericho apologized to the live crowd and the match continued.

According to TMZ.com, the incident was not planned or approved by WWE and was improvised by Chris Jericho.

I'm so glad Kane's in the title picture again He's been in midcard hell (no pun intended) for way to long..

I thought it was a match against Brock Lesnar? He didnt want to waste the time because he saw it as a big PPV match

Actually we're both right. The "Austin took his ball and went home" stuff came from him getting frustrated over the writing team wanting to hotshot a Lesnar win over Austin instead of using it as an opportunity to make the still-new Brock a big star. The second time he left was when they tried to book him in a match with the Coach with the stip of JR's job being on the line. He saw it as them screwing with JR again and he didn't want to be a part of it (on top of him losing to Coach being the stupidest idea ever). That led to Batista replacing him in that infamous match that featured surprise returns of Goldust and Vader, the latter of which fell on his ass like a giant toddler trying to climb out of the ring).

That finish Pissed me the math off Kane deserves to be in title contention damn it but at least he's feuding with a top guy. Gotta take the small victories when you can. He should hold a title at least three more times before he retires. It's just sad how big of a joke they've made his character and that it's taken them this long to try and redeem Kane.

AJ needs to die.

This 10 year old boy is seriously pissing me off.

LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE, TWIT

you have the oddest taste in women.
Who is the diva Aj slapped those two times? I think she's pretty hot.

Is it Kaitlyn? Not sure i usually skip Divas bits. Not because im gay or anything, its just painful to watch.

Christ alive Raw was terrible this week. Could you imagine spending your Bison Dollars on seeing that live? Johnny Aces WWE13 cover was hilarious mind. I think the guys a comedy genius.

AJ needs to die.

This 10 year old boy is seriously pissing me off.

LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE, TWIT

You know, WWE is already going to have the steel cage at the next PPV. It wouldn't be any extra work to add a Jade vs AJ deathmatch to the card.