The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Looks like Brock forgot to not punch people for real anymore. Poor Cena's mouth looks like it was torn to ribbons.

Looks almost the same to me.

More importantly, Piper is going to be on the live Smackdown show tomorrow night.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME FROM WORK

Is it just me or is brock alot smaller than what he used to be

He doesn't seem as cut/defined as he used to be even in UFC, but he's probably been taking a break from training since his last fight. I would expect him to be back in game shape in no time, since he's one of those genetic freak types.

He doesn't seem as cut/defined as he used to be even in UFC, but he's probably been taking a break from training since his last fight. I would expect him to be back in game shape in no time, since he's one of those genetic freak types.

ya brock weighs about 30lbs less than he did when he left wwe. he had to lose weight to be in ufc. the got a weight limit there and he was over it.

I don't know the history between Hall and Nash, but if his friend is in trouble and desperately needs his help, then why wouldn't he intervene? Take him out of that situation. The least he could do is get him court appointed help. But, like I said I don't really know the whole story maybe he has tried that. It seems Nash is abandoning Hall when he needs him most.

It's sad, yeah, but some people are just so deep in to a certain lifestyle that they just don't want to be helped. Too bad because he was ****ing awesome as Razor Ramon.

It's sad, yeah, but some people are just so deep in to a certain lifestyle that they just don't want to be helped. Too bad because he was ****ing awesome as Razor Ramon.

That's how I'll always remember him, as Razor Ramon. \m/

What is this?

I've seen it before and I still don't know what it means or is.

Devil horns, like people do in metal, because metal is the greatest music ever made \m/

Just think of the \ / as your index and pinky finger and the 'm' as the rest of your fingers bent.

Devil horns, like people do in metal, because metal is the greatest music ever made \m/

Just think of the \ / as your index and pinky finger and the 'm' as the rest of your fingers bent.

Ah! Thanks!

Lol I've seen it so many times but never asked what it was.

And it's annoying when you don't know like when someone texts you "ttylwlsmviewmwmcovo" and you're expected to know what it stands for