DSCF3810.jpg

DSCF3809.jpg

DSCF3808.jpg

DSCF3807.jpg

DSCF3806.jpg

DSCF3802.jpg

DSCF3800.jpg

I ain't even embarrassed.

I love that tonight, with the return of Brock Lesnar, we may have an old school rivalry renewed. One of the best RAWs in a while; that makes me very happy.

The crowd really made Raw extra awesome. When a crowd is as loud and in to it as they were, it makes everything a thousand times better.

When you get a shitty quiet crowd that seemingly doesn't care, it makes things less interesting.

Why give Mark a manager? He's great on the mic. give the manager to someone like Mason Ryan who can't talk worth a shit, I don't get it.

The crowd tonight was so great, I legit lol'd when Alberto came out after they were giving everyone else the YES YES YES treatment and started going SI SI SI instead.

Also I marked out like a little ***** when Brock's music hit, not even going to pretend to lie there.

As soon as I saw it was him and not just WWE screwing with the fans again, I wanted to just run up and down the hallway doing the Brock Bounce.

oh my god oh my god oh my god Piper will be on SD this coming Tuesday DJSAHDKJSQDHJSKDBANMB NM

Can't. I've been getting moist for Piper since I was 8. He is gonna be on the SD show Tuesday and then I am meeting him next Saturday. Holy shit, best ****ing week EVER.

For those who didn't know, Daniel Bryan's YES! deal started as him paying homage to MMA fighter Diego Sanchez's Yes Cartwheel:

BTW I think this might end up being the new WHAT chant, I even heard people doing it at the Pirate game on Thursday.

i wish Teddy Long would totally be removed..didnt like it he was again a part of the smackdown show..and the thing with his grandchildren was just hilarious

Bryan now has a 'yes' shirt, lulz.

I was really hoping AJ would kick him on SD when he wasn't facing her. That would have been awesome.

The fact AJ looks (and dresses) like a 12 year old boy is one of those things once brought to your attention you can't un-notice.

Damien Sandow's promo reminds me of Raven's promos.

The Genius, Raven, early HHH, Chris Nowinsky = Damien Sandow.

somethings old begets something new; something old = something different from the same boring shit week after week.

It would be awesome if Brodus Clay would just leave forever instead of squashing jobbers night after night.