The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Black Machismo was awesome.

That was back when TNA wasn't as laughable.

They also have some lame super saiyan looking ***** but he isn't at all as cool as a real super saiyan.

So who's all watching Wrestlemania on Sunday? One of my co-workers invited me to come over and watch it at his place, he has his son on Sundays and usually makes tons of food so it'll just be a Wrestlemania party.

The greatest wrestlemania ever to me is wrestlemania x7. It had every thing you would love legendary superstars hardyz dudleyz edge christian lita rhyno spike. I seriously want to cry i just saw the highlights i want to cry so bad it was just that epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the theme was epic. What probably is still burnt in my mind is when jeff hardy got speared in mid air while trying to unhinge the tag title. Epic moment moment for me epic injury for jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Lita looked so pretty at the HoF ceremony and she is apparently back with my husband again.

She is so ****ing lucky, man, SO ****ING LUCKY.

Just remember, any and all Wrestlemania discussion as it happens is to be talked about in the PPV discussion thread at the top of the section.

Punk is gonna lose the belt soon. Well, at least by the end of the year. I just have a feeling.

Laughed my ass off at the dude who whistled at the Rock and he remarked that he was a John Cena fan, hahaha.

I hate Brock....well, I did when he was there last time....but putting him in a feud with Cena is an awesome idea. **** YOU, CENA.