The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Alberto's been out with a groin injury, he came back at the PPV (not wrestling) so I would expect him back on TV soon.

Once HHH came out, the exchange between him and Taker was just so great. Say what you will about those two as in ring workers, but there's very few guys who can do a promo like those two. Taker provoking him more and more was a thing of beauty, complete with rising "OH SNAP" reaction from the crowd.
I agree. I really liked HHH before the Evolution stuff. Undertaker on the other hand, i idolize him as far as wrestling is concerned. I dont know how anyone can fault him for what he has done to entertain the fans. When many wrote him off when he first returned as the American Badass, after the guy worked his ass off to get in the best shape of his career and putting on the best matches of his career in recent years. Im gonna be really upset to see him go.

The way we've all known wrestling has since its burst of popularity in the 80s we've always had nostalgia characters and i personally think they are important to the product, aslong as they can perform at a decent level. Its whats gonna be sad to see a lack of these in the future.

I think fans need to take to some newer stars. I think were getting that a little with CM Punk but its nothing compared to how fans took to Hogan or Austin. I really hope they can manage to make some new stars.

I had a hard time sleeping last night because I hate the girl Punk went up to. She almost died.

Lucky she is some unattractive 13 year old but I still hate her.

PAWS OFF, HO

I had a hard time sleeping last night because I hate the girl Punk went up to. She almost died.

Lucky she is some unattractive 13 year old but I still hate her.

PAWS OFF, HO

Jades about to beat a ***** hahaha....

Chris-Brown-Blonde.jpg

That isn't a fro <.<

Skip to the one hour, sixteen minutes mark.

That girl better sleep with one ****ing eye open.

Last edited:
I agree with CM Punks what he is saying but I dont think he should call people out like that, even if they are a total ass hole like Brown. If they do fight and Brown knocks CM Punk out then Punk would look like ridiculous.

Although the two will never fight and Punk has a martial arts background so it wouldn't happen.

If Brown agreed to fight CM Punk i could imagine WWE dropping the Y2J-Punk story line and Punk loosing the title just for the draw at Mania.

Skip to the one hour, sixteen minutes mark.

That girl better sleep with one ****ing eye open.

Jade I took some pictures for you, fyi Punk did wrestle off air, as did Cena and Kane.

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0247.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

Took this one because it said "You cant c Tyler" (the white sign)
IMAG0263.jpg

Had to get this with the awesome Minnesota Timberwolves banner
IMAG0260.jpg

"THIS SIGN IS HUGE" (I wish I would have got it when he held it upside down for about)
IMAG0240.jpg

This next set is just for you Jade...
IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

Last edited:
That match with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan was really good. I enjoyed watching it and all, but the ending kind of annoyed. It just built up and up and then! No ending.

Was watching CMLL on Galavision and there was someone in the front row with a Steelers jersey on. I know they're popular worldwide but it was unexpected to see.

Also, I know Jade is just shivering with anticipation for the Rock to return tomorrow on Raw *dancingtrollface.jpg*

Was watching CMLL on Galavision and there was someone in the front row with a Steelers jersey on. I know they're popular worldwide but it was unexpected to see.

Also, I know Jade is just shivering with anticipation for the Rock to return tomorrow on Raw *dancingtrollface.jpg*

I haven't been watching that for months now. Anything important going on?

So I just found out today that WWE isn't going to change the WWE Title design because of some contractual clause they have with Mattel, who markets the toys, which states that WWE is under contract until 2015 with current WWE Title belt unaltered and unchanged.

This is presumably to make the most money, but have to figure they set this contract up in 2005-6 at the height of John Cena's first title reign. It blows my mind they would've thought the design would stay popular for the next 10 years, what with after Cena's rapper gimmick was shelved in the end, thus nullifying the entire belt design in character.

Any hopes and dreams of a new design with Punk were thrown out the window once this info came to light, and the rumors that if Jericho won the title that he'd do this are now proven to be false as well.

Last edited:
So I just found out today that WWE isn't going to change the WWE Title design because of some contractual clause they have with Mattel, who markets the toys, which states that WWE is under contract until 2015 with current WWE Title belt unaltered and unchanged.

This is presumably to make the most money, but have to figure they set this contract up in 2005-6 at the height of John Cena's first title reign. It blows my mind they would've thought the design would stay popular for the next 10 years, what with after Cena's rapper gimmick was shelved in the end, thus nullifying the entire belt design in character.

Any hopes and dreams of a new design with Punk were thrown out the window once this info came to light, and the rumors that if Jericho won the title that he'd do this are now proven to be false as well.
Surely that's got to be nonsense. If they were gonna change the belt they would do. I doubt Mattel would sue them over changing the belt they would just continue bringing toys out with the spinner belt.
Your theory on Mattel doing this around 2006 cannot be true since Jakks were still doing the merchandise then. Mattel only acquired the license a couple of years back
I find this hard to believe but if you have a reliable source...