The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
The very first thing I thought of was the fact that she is related to Bret so Vince's inner grudge is coming out.

If it isn't a 'Hart' thing, I wonder what she did....Vince is pretty infamous for burying talent for stupid reasons. A few years ago, Punk was getting buried because Undertaker complained that he 'didn't dress like a champ' because Punk doesn't like walking around in suits.

Of course, Taker being a 'god', they do what they can to please him.

OMG! Jade and I finally agree about something (other than the obvious). I'm marking this day on my calendar.

I loved that cena promo they are so good at them wish they'ed put that much attention into the actual product wwe would be the best entertainment company ever if they did.

Uh...I had no idea we always disagreed on things? I hardly see you online or talk to you <.<

It seemed like whenever you and I got into discussions we're always on opposite sides. // I thought it best not to be one of those people that have to constantly post stupid shit on forums just to be noticed.
I'm also in no way an extrovert so making friends personally, online or otherwise is difficult for me.

Online Petitions are pretty much the most useless thing ever, however the way THQ has handled WWE 12 was pretty embarrassing. For those who don't know, the online servers for community creations was pretty much inaccessible for a LONG time after the game was released. It's one thing for there to be some rough patches right after a game is released and the servers feel the full weight of the audience, but for it to be completely down for weeks afterward was straight up clown shoes.

In the end it may not matter, THQ seems to be hemorrhaging money and employees so I'd be shocked if they were around much longer.

but why sigs don't mean anything when thousands will still purchase the product. it seems like people hate to much.

Online Petitions are pretty much the most useless thing ever, however the way THQ has handled WWE 12 was pretty embarrassing. For those who don't know, the online servers for community creations was pretty much inaccessible for a LONG time after the game was released. It's one thing for there to be some rough patches right after a game is released and the servers feel the full weight of the audience, but for it to be completely down for weeks afterward was straight up clown shoes.

In the end it may not matter, THQ seems to be hemorrhaging money and employees so I'd be shocked if they were around much longer.

oh GOD, yes.

I was struggling to get one of my trophies because the stupid community wasn't working at all. It was such ******** and they put up that statement that they were working on it.

For two weeks, I tried to get on it and it failed so I haven't tried since.

I actually have the itch to play today so I am going to see if I can even access it. Like you said, yeah, games will have some issues, but ones of that size are just unacceptable and the length of time to fix it was beyond ridiculous (and that's if it's even fixed, gonna find out today).

oh GOD, yes.

I was struggling to get one of my trophies because the stupid community wasn't working at all. It was such ******** and they put up that statement that they were working on it.

For two weeks, I tried to get on it and it failed so I haven't tried since.

I actually have the itch to play today so I am going to see if I can even access it. Like you said, yeah, games will have some issues, but ones of that size are just unacceptable and the length of time to fix it was beyond ridiculous (and that's if it's even fixed, gonna find out today).

Its not fixed sadly. Infact it could be considered worse in some aspects. Took me half an hour to get game earlier. Shame community creations and online is just shit

Yeah, I tried it earlier and actually had to shut down my PS3 because it froze. Unbelievable.

I just stick to offline.

I downloaded the latest DLC pack (I bought the all access pack before I realized everything was busted with this game) and I got Foley, Batista, Brodus (pre Funkasaurus sadly), and the MF'ING MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE! First match I played as him was against Vince and I must have dropped a million top rope elbows. I don't even care if they never fix a damn thing with this game, since Jade:CM Punk::me:Macho Man.

I downloaded the latest DLC pack (I bought the all access pack before I realized everything was busted with this game) and I got Foley, Batista, Brodus (pre Funkasaurus sadly), and the MF'ING MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE! First match I played as him was against Vince and I must have dropped a million top rope elbows. I don't even care if they never fix a damn thing with this game, since Jade:CM Punk::me:Macho Man.
I tried to do this except against HHH. I ended up loosing. I besmirched the Man so needless to say a scolded my hands a thousand times

<3

I bought the fan packs when they came out so I got all those guys for free (it's well worth it, you get all future DLCs free).

Also got bored and made a new entrance for Punk and I, just haven't recorded it yet /loser

I'm glad Joey Styles reported on his Twitter that R-Truth wasn't seriously hurt tonight, That was a sick splat to the floor he took. Also seems Eve wasn't as lucky, since it looks like she got her nose broken by Beth. Kind of made that end segment look even more awkward since it was obviously a pretape.

Also x2, how awesome is this WM shaping up so far? Cena-Rock is being hyped like the Hogan-Andre of this era, Punk-Jericho is getting a great build, and they're doing the usual awesome Taker hype. I'm getting the feeling WWE is going to make ridiculous money off this show.