The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Not sure why people are surprised that Undertaker is back. It's close to WM time, of course he will be back around now.

I just think its a surprise he showed up when he did. Plus he showed up in a wig or weave of some kind. Never mind im glad to see him back, hes a mythical figure in wrestling one of the best ever. You may not like him but as a wrestling you have to have respect for the man.

I'm in the minority I guess. I thought Taker was done after last year, and to see him repeatedly come back is getting old and annoying. I have a ton of respect for him, but I don't agree that he needs to continuously keep coming back. Either stay on the roster or just retire.

I'm in the minority I guess. I thought Taker was done after last year, and to see him repeatedly come back is getting old and annoying. I have a ton of respect for him, but I don't agree that he needs to continuously keep coming back. Either stay on the roster or just retire.

Well, yeah dude. He's gotta make it an even 20.

Kind of disappointed they made him shoot for Triple H though. Probably because I feel like this could be his last match. Both put on a great show, and I can understand why they'd want to do it again considering the only other people that could fit the bill are either A) booked or B) not going to happen (A-Rock B-Austin). He's not going to face someone fresh like Punk, he's not going to face a goofball like Jericho. Kane vs Undertaker has been beaten to death, Michaels is gone, Angle's in TNA. Who's left for him to go out against?

Undertaker will compete at Wrestlemania,get hurt,stay out for 10 more months and come back and then do it again.Thats how it seems.

Well, yeah dude. He's gotta make it an even 20.

Kind of disappointed they made him shoot for Triple H though. Probably because I feel like this could be his last match. Both put on a great show, and I can understand why they'd want to do it again considering the only other people that could fit the bill are either A) booked or B) not going to happen (A-Rock B-Austin). He's not going to face someone fresh like Punk, he's not going to face a goofball like Jericho. Kane vs Undertaker has been beaten to death, Michaels is gone, Angle's in TNA. Who's left for him to go out against?

Taker vs Triple H at WM has been talked about a lot the past while so it is no surprise it happened (at least for people who have a sick obsession with wrestling and read all the news and rumors they can get their eyes on <.< )

So it was reported that the WWE will go ahead with 'poking fun' at Natalya's.....smells....and such.

Here we have one of the only females who can wrestle and the direction they put her in is having a farting problem?

Wow, WWE, it's nice to know you handle your actual talent well.

So it was reported that the WWE will go ahead with 'poking fun' at Natalya's.....smells....and such.
Here we have one of the only females who can wrestle and the direction they put her in is having a farting problem?
Wow, WWE, it's nice to know you handle your actual talent well.

I think it has to do more with someone saying she's a warm fart on FB than anything else. Also she's a Hart which I guess is a bad thing. She also doesn't parade in her underwear for cheap thrills so she's "boring". [facepalm]

Smackdown's Elimination Chamber looks awful.

yes it does

omg pleeeaase not taker vs hhh at wrestlemania. that will be 3 times. like why not against someone else?!

Why Taker and HHH at Mania? 'Cause they're the only serious talent the company has left.

Taker vs HHH will probably have a Streak vs Career stip attached. They were going to do it last year, but held off for whatever reason. Hunter's all but retired anyway so this will allow him to officially retire to devote more time to his office gig.

I would guess the Natalya thing is typical WWE petty BS. She either rubbed someone the wrong way or they are just doing their typical treatment of women who don't fit into their size 0 Barbie doll ideal, like the whole "Piggy James" angle they did with Mickie. I mean Natalya is basically her dad with boobs, there's no way she's going to ever have the stereotypical Diva look, so it seems particularly mean to do this kind of stuff to her.

But remember kids, WWE wants you to Be A Star and stand up to bullies. *rolleyes*

Smackdown's Elimination Chamber looks awful.

I have to disagree, its full of people who resemble the old guard of wrestling, you know the kind that people used to like instead of complain about. Im sorry but Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan have a **** side more charisma and talent than the "exciting" Kofi Kingston.

Im only interested in WWE teasing Punk vs Jericho in the match at Mania.

What is Smackdown's Elimination Roster?

HHH vs Taker? The 3rd time? Ugh, we need a real and non repetitive match for them both.

I very rarely watch wrestling these days, but sometimes I catch it if I'm skipping channels and there's not a lot on TV.
The whole Natalya angle is just plain stupid and childish. She's definitely one of the most talented wrestlers, male or female, that the WWE have on their active roster. Seems like they're putting her in the same position Victoria was in just before she jumped ship to TNA by having her constantly job too. Maybe her contract is almost up and she's not going to renew or something? Either way, it's a bit of a disgrace how they're using her. Poor Nattie, you need to go back to Japan where you'll be respected and used properly.

Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. Randy Orton vs. The Great Khali

People will moan since it has Khali and Show in it. Looks like a good match to me to be fair. Anything involving Miz and Kofi Kingston looses my vote. I hate Kofi for the same reasons im not a fan of Cena. No character just a constantly smiling face. The Miz should have been let no where near a wrestling ring. He doesnt have the look at all.

That match doesn't sound to good. The RAW Elimination Chamber sounds more appealing.

Kofi Kingston is awesome. I never really liked Cena, but Kofi gives alot of energy and I like his style and appearance.

I think it has to do more with someone saying she's a warm fart on FB than anything else. Also she's a Hart which I guess is a bad thing. She also doesn't parade in her underwear for cheap thrills so she's "boring". [facepalm]

The very first thing I thought of was the fact that she is related to Bret so Vince's inner grudge is coming out.

If it isn't a 'Hart' thing, I wonder what she did....Vince is pretty infamous for burying talent for stupid reasons. A few years ago, Punk was getting buried because Undertaker complained that he 'didn't dress like a champ' because Punk doesn't like walking around in suits.

Of course, Taker being a 'god', they do what they can to please him.