The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
It's part of his gimmick to introduce himself every time he comes out. He's a bad guy, they do stuff to make you not like them.

Fun fact: his one brother wrestled in Japan as "The Terminator", and his other brother is Road Warrior Animal.

I

Fun fact: his one brother wrestled in Japan as "The Terminator", and his other brother is Road Warrior Animal.

youliterallyblewmymmind.jpg

It's part of his gimmick to introduce himself every time he comes out. He's a bad guy, they do stuff to make you not like them.

It's the exact opposite for me I love johnny!

but boy o boy am i getting tired of Cena's Pep rally speeches

someone bring out stone cold to stunner this fool

I would have preferred they kept Kane silent, but the idea of him playing Emperor Palpatine to Cena's Luke Skywalker is intriguing to me.

Yeah, down to controlling elements (Emperor with his lightning bolts, Kane with his flames). It's sometime lost in the goofiness he gets involved in, but I always thought Kane was really good doing promos like this.

I know if they keep the comedy away from him. his newest run In wwe just might be a good one. but they might want to give him more of a taker style when he does the darker promos such as that one.

Apparently Alberto Del Rio's injury is legit and he'll be out for about six weeks. I may be the only one left who digs his Mexican Million Dollar Man gimmick so this is sad news for me. However if he comes out every week in his gold and leopard print wheelchair he used this week I could live with it.

Apparently Alberto Del Rio's injury is legit and he'll be out for about six weeks. I may be the only one left who digs his Mexican Million Dollar Man gimmick so this is sad news for me. However if he comes out every week in his gold and leopard print wheelchair he used this week I could live with it.

nah you're not the only one

He is in my fave five so I guess it's time for me to stop watching

According to some online sources, there is a possibility Punk may be moving to SD sometime in 2012.

Christian vs Punk would be awesome =)

Though, when they come to Toronto in 2012, it had better be whichever brand he is on. Every single time they come here, it's always the brand he isn't on ffs. CAN I JUST LIVE OUT MY DREAM, PLZ?

Isn't it usually RAW that goes thru Canada?

We get both rolling through here a few times a year, though not all are televised, but we have had both televised Raw and SD come here. The one I went to last year was SD. The two years before that was Raw. We had the Raw and SD tours come through as well (non-televised).