The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Only one man has ever played the Undertaker, and that is Mark Calaway. Brian Lee's 1994 stint doesn't count; there's a good reason why he was called the Underfaker (and he was being referred to as such even then; I watched WWE rasslin' back then, and even at age 10-going-on-11, I still knew something was off about that "Taker")! Ironically, Brian Lee was a real life friend to Mark Calaway, and was even the best man at Calaway's second wedding.

WTF, my friend has a predictions site that we all go one each month so I submitted my picks and now there are some matches added that weren't on wwe.com earlier so I didn't get to pick from them.

Feck.

...but I picked Ryder and he won, lulz.

So now suddenly Rosa is accompanying Primo and Epico. I guess they forgot Eve is Hispanic too or else we'd have a complete copy of Mexican America from TNA.

So now suddenly Rosa is accompanying Primo and Epico. I guess they forgot Eve is Hispanic too or else we'd have a complete copy of Mexican America from TNA.

Tits and ass always has my love. wait he's talking about tna wrestling it's rant time boys ang girls.
tna sucks they have a ton of dead weight, little promo talent, few good wrestlers. not to mention the fact that they almost never hype their ppv's and just use them as a segway to their next taping is ********.

/rant. :laugh:

Last edited:
Tits and ass always has my love. wait he's talking about tna wrestling it's rant time boys ang girls.
tna sucks they have a ton of dead weight, little promo talent, few good wrestlers. not to mention the fact that they almost never hype their ppv's and just use them as a segway to their next taping is ********.

/rant. :laugh:

TNA has been bad for a long time, and they are still #2 behind WWE by a large margin, but they recently reorganized their creative team and the shows have been vastly improved over the last couple of months. The James Storm/Bobby Roode stuff has been great, and the Jeff/Karen Jarrett skits have been top notch as well.

As a side note, I met Karen Jarrett at a TNA house show in WV, and she's like an amazon in person. She tried to blend in by wearing jeans and a t-shirt, but that doesn't help when you're a foot taller than every other female in the building.

kane is amazing if he shuts that dork cena up or injures him so hes out for a while i'd be a big happy man.

I just hope and here's where they always go wrong with tanks like Big Show, Kozlov and "Kane." they feel the excessive need to ruin them by forcing them to be comedians Mark Henry was the best example of what a monster should be little talking more action and no comedy. Keep the mic away from Kane let cena talk and Kane use the blank stare and body language to intimidate cena and hurry him along to his inevitable heel turn for WM. because if they let Rock be the heel and cena be the face in that match then his character will be completely dead.

(more so then it already is)